• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Cognition Improving Psychedelic Research Chemicals?

Eisbaer

Bluelighter
Are there any research chemicals which increase cognition by a noticeable amount?

I took low doses of psychedelics every day, journaled, adjusted, and experienced cognitive improvements. The improvements were significant in my mind.

What psychedelics did you use, and for how long did the trial last for?

I have utilized various psychedelics on different occasions. I smoked DMT everyday awhile. I have also taken 4-substituted tryptamines everyday too.

Both were enjoyable experiences. In any situation keep a journal.

Hmm probably 2C-D and 2C-T-21 would be some of the main contenders.. Some of the tryptamines also have monoamine reuptake inhibiting action I believe, but typically more on the serotonin side than dopamine - and those compounds would really stress me out and do 100 different things before improving any cognition.

Modestly dosed lysergamides would also be an excellent choice probably, if you just pretend that you are basically using it as Hydergine.

Low dosed 2C-E is one that I actually wonder about what it would do for cognition, or if its cognitive effects are by far surpassed by meditative effects - whether meditative effects are excellent for cognitive tasks I'm inclined to assume but just as curious about..