• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coffee versus Coca leaf Tea?

drfeelgood1

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried drinking Coca leaf tea?
Coca leaf tea, does not or not supposed to contain traces of cocaine in it.
Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

How different is it compared to drinking coffee?
Are the effects basically the same?
Is drinking Coca leaf tea gives the same buzz as drinking coffee (caffeine buzz)

I know it helps with elevation nausea and sickness, but does it really have the same stimulant effect as caffeine?

Thanks

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure (some?) coca tea does have small amounts of cocaine in it. i seem to recall people buying large amounts of the tea to extract relatively small (but not entirely negligible) doses of cocaine from it.
i am almost certain the effects would not be exactly the same as caffeine, either way - but i've never tried it.
my understanding is that it is a mild stimulant, but not identical to caffeine.

It's not as strong as one may expect, especially if you have had any experience with Cocaine whatsoever. Then it would be just like having a cup of coffee. It can be slightly stimulating, but I agree that it depends on how strong the the tea is made. It's great for digestion btw.

People usually chew coca leaves, a mouth full of leaves being chewed for about 30 minutes. It numbs your tongue and it provides you with an energetic kick, so to speak. But you need to keep chewing and it's not very comfortable. Your teeth may get stained (greenish) but you can clean them properly.

Well if you want an actual buzz you'd probably die from water toxicity before getting enough cocaine in your system to actual get high. I guess if you chewed the leaves it'd be like chewing tobacco, I thought they were scheduled though. Caffeine just makes you feel shit if you have more than like 500mg. Also I'd assume coca leaf tea would be a lot more addictive.