• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codiene or Kratom for taper

loosesealb

Greenlighter
Iv been dealing with feyntanyl wd it's been 3 weeks now and I'm using codiene from cwe daily ceiling dose of 400mg sometimes 2 times a day I have experienced 0 withdrawl symptoms or discomfort but I would like to know if coming off codiene (which I have done before and wasn't to nice hence why I'm back at this 400mg a day us) anyways the question is it easier to taper and come off kratom been thinking of ordering or should I just codiene taper again ?

I would try kratom because sence it's not an opioid u can take the starting dose and get relief as if u where taking a high opioid dose I would google which strain is best for opioid withdrawals and order a couple ounces of it

keep working down off codeine then switch to kratom. Kratom has mild withdrawals and won't do much for you when you have a tolerance. The withdrawals are pretty mild and its really easy to taper bc you have so much material. Id stick with the reds. sumatran, bali, borneo, something along those lines. You will probably need more than a few ounces. start with 7-9 g then you should be able to quarter or halve your doses without too much difficulty. Kratom isn't good for maintenance (too many side effects) so just use it for your last step and then jump off.

Wish you the best. Good luck on your journey. It will feel good to be free. Keep that in mind.