• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codiene 30 how much is too much

RT_4

Bluelighter
Just got a decent supply of Codiene 30mg for pain after my surgery. I plan on using them to get high so I thought, might as well ask for advice on here so I can stay safe. Been taking 4 a day for about 5 days but the pain got pretty manageable so I decided to save them. So i’m guessing I wont have much tolerance and this will be my first experience with them. How much is too much? Will 210mg be alright for a nice high? And is it safe/recommended I mix it with weed? What should I expect going in, and how long will I be high for? Thank you!!!

How high you get off codeine is dependent on genetics. It gets metabolized into morphine in the liver, which accounts for it's actual effect. Some people are poor metabolizers, some are good. It's different for everyone. Some unlucky people don't get high on it at any dose.

210mg is not really a dangerous amount. Codeine by itself with no interference from other drugs/meds is quite safe even in high doses. The LD50 of morphine is quite high. For me, 210mg would produce a nice high without tolerance.

You can expect to be high for 4-6hr with lingering effects for several hours.

It's perfectly safe to mix with cannabis, whether or not it improves the high or detracts from it is debatable and subjective.

*please note that certain antibiotics and other medications are liver enzyme inhibitors, which can poteniate codeine to dangerous levels. If you are taking, or have recently taken, any other medications please list them so we can advise further.

Last edited:
Just got a decent supply of Codiene 30mg for pain after my surgery. I plan on using them to get high so I thought, might as well ask for advice on here so I can stay safe. Been taking 4 a day for about 5 days but the pain got pretty manageable so I decided to save them. So i’m guessing I wont have much tolerance and this will be my first experience with them. How much is too much? Will 210mg be alright for a nice high? And is it safe/recommended I mix it with weed? What should I expect going in, and how long will I be high for? Thank you!!!

TAKE ANTI-HISTAMINES.

If you're only used to taking 30mg at a time you need to increase slowly even if using to get high as it has a terrible histaminergic effect. I was once on the same dose as you are now and took 270mg (not actually to get high, I had terrible insomnia and new codeine made you sleepy)...long story short I was bleeding from writhing at my skin in the worst itching of my life, I got red and blotchy and HOT, my face swelled up and my blood pressure dropped so low I couldn't get off the floor and my parents had to call an ambulance.

How high you get off codeine is dependent on genetics. It gets metabolized into morphine in the liver, which accounts for it's actual effect. Some people are poor metabolizers, some are good. It's different for everyone. Some unlucky people don't get high on it at any dose.

210mg is not really a dangerous amount. Codeine by itself with no interference from other drugs/meds is quite safe even in high doses. The LD50 of morphine is quite high. For me, 210mg would produce a nice high without tolerance.

It's perfectly safe to mix with cannabis, whether or not it improves the high or detracts from it is debatable and subjective.

*please note that certain antibiotics and other medications are liver enzyme inhibitors, which can poteniate codeine to dangerous levels. If you are taking, or have recently taken, any other medications please list them so we can advise further.

WHICH anti-biotics and "Other medicines"?? (asking for a "friend")

I feel codeine better when I boof it along with an oral dose,90mg boofed and 90mg oral has me feeling pretty good considering it’s codeine…

I feel codeine better when I boof it along with an oral dose,90mg boofed and 90mg oral has me feeling pretty good considering it’s codeine…

Hmm...I think I'll try this later 👍

Assuming (ass-uming, hehe) you're serious? I think you are, but it's always hard to tell when people talk about the anal option lol

I do that with my morphine a lot (it double the bioavailability compared to oral) but never tried it with codeine.

WHICH anti-biotics and "Other medicines"?? (asking for a "friend")
Codeine is broken down into either morphine via 2d6 or norcodeine (nonpsychoactive) via 3a4. An inhibitor at 3a4 would cause the bulk of codeine to turn into morphine, and thus unexpected overdoses.

I'm not going to list antibiotics that do this. Such information is available online. This action is unpredictable and outside harm reduction. There are documented deaths from doing this, which is how I obtained this knowledge. I already gave enough info for the average person to make a Google search to figure it out.

Last edited:
Hmm...I think I'll try this later 👍

Assuming (ass-uming, hehe) you're serious? I think you are, but it's always hard to tell when people talk about the anal option lol

I do that with my morphine a lot (it double the bioavailability compared to oral) but never tried it with codeine.
I think once a person starts iv’ing drugs like myself boofing drugs is just another ROA and not a big deal,,,,Even though this place is anonymous I bet a lot of folks are still reluctant to admit they boof their drugs,🤣🤣

I think once a person starts iv’ing drugs like myself boofing drugs is just another ROA and not a big deal,,,,Even though this place is anonymous I bet a lot of folks are still reluctant to admit they boof their drugs,🤣🤣

Yeah, people are weird about that route lol. I don't give a fuck to be fair lol.
I used to IV opioids. For various reasons, I can't right now and boofing morphine is still way better than swallowing it.

Wow thats perfect ty. I’ve not been taking any other medication so I should be alright. I will report back if I have any issues lol