• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine / Zopiclone / Diazepam

Vetrarland

Greenlighter
Hey guys, earlier I did a cwe using 20, 500/10 tablets (Paracetamol/Codeine) and I think it's around 150mg. I also have a bunch of Zopiclone (7.5mg) and Diazepam (10mg) pills, I have plenty of experience with all 3 drugs and I've mixed Codeine/Diazepam and Zopiclone/Diazepam but never all 3 together or Zopiclone/Codeine I've tried searching for answers about combining these 3 together but had no luck. Is this something that you should just avoid completely? Some people say mixing Codeine and Zopiclone is dangerous but I just wanted more opinions. When I take Codeine/Diazepam a good dose for me is 200mg (C) and 30mg (D), with Zopiclone/Diazepam I like 30 or 37.5mg (Z) and 20-25mg (D). Love to hear your guys' experiences/opinions/advices on this, thanks in advance! ?

Mixing 3 downers is inherently dangerous. As I'm sure you are aware respiratory depression can be an issue. At the same time, the doses of diazepam and zopiclone sound fairly reasonable. If you have a tolerance to all 3, you would probably be okay. I think the biggest danger would be getting inebriated and taking the whole bottle.

In my personal experience zopiclone is disgusting and I would never take it willingly. To each their own....

How does this dose sound?
15mg Zopiclone
30mg Diazepam
150mg Codeine (not as strong when I used the cwe this time though so I think it could be lower or its just my tolerance)
Also just fyi Im on Halcoin 0.5mg too

He's asking if this combination of meds is safe to take together, not if it will get him high.

This is allowed.

I've combined codeine with zopiclone a lot. When I did it I had a hefty codeine tolerance, so I did the ceiling dose (~800 mg for me) and took 3 to 5 7.5 mg zopiclone tablets with it at the same time. At no point did it feel dangerous. It has to be stressed again though, at the time I had a massive codeine tolerance and I'm naturally quite tolerant to GABAergics (what zopiclone is), so in any case for your first time you should start on the lower end and take a dose of codeine you're comfortable with and only 1-2 x 7.5 mg zopiclone.

Combining all 3 is not inherently dangerous, but since you would be combining three strong drugs, you need to be extra careful. Not sure why you need to take the diazepam with zopiclone, but if you do, keep the diazepam on the lower end, below 10 mg. Once you're comfortable with that dosing regimen, you can up your dose by a bit.

I felt a little safer after you said that it didn't feel dangerous while being on that dose (even with tolerance). I don't use codeine that much but I do have a natural tolerance to it, I ended up doing what you recommended, had a comfortable and safe dose but nothing too special then I started upping it and I had a great night ? Thank you!

Not exactly codeine, but I have combined a rather large dose of Red Borneo(6 grams) with two tall cans of IPA, a 2.5mg tablet of phenazepam and a sliver of zopiclone(5 mg). I couldn't gauge at the time how fucked up I was getting until later the next evening when I came out of the haze and it dawned on me what a reckless and potentially dangerous combo it was. I had a complete blackout, my pill bottles were scattered all over my room(although luckily I must have been too fucked up to open them) and I was worried sick for weeks I would hear about some awful public atrocity I committed unknowingly. I also had an ounce of skunk weed that was taken out of my stash jar and put into a coriander in my kitchen sink and the buds had been ripped apart and rinsed in water for some unknown reason.

I wouldn't repeat the experience, but looking back on it it's pretty wacky and thinking about what must have been going through my head is comical to me. Zopiclone sometimes gives me the munchies and the other gaba drugs might have potentiated the hallucinatory side effect it can cause in very high doses so maybe I thought my weed was some kind of vegetable and I was trying to make a salad? I really don't know. I'm happy I didn't end up fucking around with my stove when I was so far gone to my knowledge.

I would never repeat such a combo ever again and I don't combine two different classes of gabaergics now because of the reckless state of mind doing so could put me in.

Last edited:
I had a complete blackout, my pill bottles were scattered all over my room(although luckily I must have been too fucked up to open them) and I was worried sick for weeks I would hear about some awful public atrocity I committed unknowingly. I also had an ounce of skunk weed that was taken out of my stash jar and put into a coriander in my kitchen sink and the buds had been ripped apart and rinsed in water for some unknown reason.

Sounds like my typical zopiclone high. LOL. That says a lot. I still love it.

He's asking if this combination of meds is safe to take together, not if it will get him high.

This is allowed.

Maybe, but it's reckless- a pair of benzodiazepines, including freakin Triazolam, and another , basically selective benzo agonist, which can cause it's own unique troubles, sometimes surprisingly hypnotic relative to it's other GABA-A effects, and, sleepwalking and other fun side effects

Mixing it with, Halcion? That's unnecessary unless your dependent and desperate, and then Valium? The 3 together is crazy, and the chance of adverse events is exponentially increased

And adding codiene just makes it dangerous- The answer is NO, this combination is NOT safe, stick to codiene and halcyon, adding a modest dose of Valium may be ok, but just once, with the t1/2- I really don't like recommending that or this thread- it's a bad combo, one benzo and one opioid should be pretty much rule of thumb, so to speak

This drug combination is insane, OP, pick a reasonable one or move on, please (no disrespect, but we have to play it safe)

None disrespect taken dw :) I took 15mg of Zopiclone, 0.25mg of Halcion, 150mg of Codeine and 60mg of Diazepam. I had a good night, no blackouts or anything like that. I doubt you agree with my dose lmao but I do take Diazepam, Halcion and Zopiclone every day; Diazepam 3 times a day, morning-afternoon-night, then 7.5mg of Zopiclone and 0.25mg of Halcion at night. I have many mental health issues but I'm not gonna go into that that here. I almost became too reckless though, after going up to 60mg of Diazepam I wanted to take more but when I had the pills in my hand I just said no and put them back, watched American Dad while feeling good then went to sleep.