• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine with APAP - Need advices

PurpleDANK9

Bluelighter
Hey BL, what's up all good with y'all?

So, this time I came with the need for some advices about some pills that i got.

I have Codeine / Paracetamol - 60mg/1000mg.

How can I have a good time with this pills? And what about redosing? How codeine works better ?

Depends on your tolerance to opiates.

Without trying to separate the paracetamol from the codeine you shouldnt really take much more than 3 or 4 at a time. Avoid alcohol.

Since you're asking this I'm guessing you have a low tolerance?

The most dangerous part here is honestly the paracetamol so be careful not to take more than four pills a day. 4000mg paracetamol in one day is the limit.

But the good news is if you are opiate naive 240mg codeine should have you feeling pretty fucking nice!

I would start off taking two and see how you feel.

Thanks for the replies, so yes I think I don't have opiates tolerance. Its rare for me using opiates so my tolerance is pretty low.

I'm scared of the APAP, I only can take 1000mg of paracetamol per single dose.

Since you're asking this I'm guessing you have a low tolerance?

The most dangerous part here is honestly the paracetamol so be careful not to take more than four pills a day. 4000mg paracetamol in one day is the limit.

But the good news is if you are opiate naive 240mg codeine should have you feeling pretty fucking nice!

I would start off taking two and see how you feel.

So, taking two at the same time, wont fuck my liver up?
I'm thinking about doing CWE if o can't get High with only one pill, I really dont want to hurt my liver.

How codeine redosing works? I figure that isn't like Tramadol where tou need to stack up doses for the best high.

So, taking two at the same time, wont fuck my liver up?
I'm thinking about doing CWE if o can't get High with only one pill, I really dont want to hurt my liver.

How codeine redosing works? I figure that isn't like Tramadol where tou need to stack up doses for the best high.

You'll only fuck your liver up if you take doses of 4000mg APAP or more on a regular basis. If you take 2000mg will be fine. It's probably a good idea to have a glass of water too, but it's not gonna fuck your liver up at those doses.

Codeine dosing is an interesting one because it's a prodrug. You're right you don't need to stack the doses up like tramadol. But 120mg should get someone without a tolerance high. Codeine also has a ceiling dose of roughly 300-400mg or so, but it varies by individual. Finally, redosing codeine doesn't tend to work very well unless you wait long enough between doses - but again "long enough" depends on your individual body chemistry.

If you want to take more than 240mg then you should definitely CWE, but for someone without tolerance that's likely to just make you sick. You have 60mg pills so knocking back two or three will get you decently high as someone who is opiate naive.

You'll only fuck your liver up if you take doses of 4000mg APAP or more on a regular basis. If you take 2000mg will be fine. It's probably a good idea to have a glass of water too, but it's not gonna fuck your liver up at those doses.

Yes, the max is 4000mg per day, but why they say ONLY 1000mg per dose ? Taking 2000mg isn't playing with fire ?

Codeine dosing is an interesting one because it's a prodrug. You're right you don't need to stack the doses up like tramadol. But 120mg should get someone without a tolerance high. Codeine also has a ceiling dose of roughly 300-400mg or so, but it varies by individual. Finally, redosing codeine doesn't tend to work very well unless you wait long enough between doses - but again "long enough" depends on your individual body chemistry.

If you want to take more than 240mg then you should definitely CWE, but for someone without tolerance that's likely to just make you sick. You have 60mg pills so knocking back two or three will get you decently high as someone who is opiate naive.

How long does a codeine High is felt ? I mean , when is the peak and how long do I feel high.

Last time 75 mg tramadol got me high, maybe 60mg got me feeling something right ?
But I'm thinking about 120mg, sounds good and I want to get high several times, with 240mg I will get half the times I get high.

You'll be fine taking 2 at a time (ie 2000mg of paracetamol).

You already took this amount of APAP per single dose ? More than one time?

Yes ive had this and much more many times.

I once took 30 7.5mg hydrocodone/apap tablets at once after breaking my ankle (each containing 500mg apap), so that is 15,000mg. Please no one attempt this but I was fine.

Ok, if say so.
But since I don't really know how my liver metabolizes the codeine, I will just take one for the first time.

And the next time I will try two.
Thanks for all advices. I will post later when I do that.

Updating.

I just tried only 60mg and didnt felt much, so next time I will try 120mg. How tolerance builds with codeine?

Updating

Codeine doesnt make me have nausea the day after using like tramadol does.
I wonder why