• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Codeine Vs alcohol

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
Well folks it's been a scorcher here in Britain. Temp reached 25c I was contemplating having a beer but the codeine got the better of me. I'm not a fan of booze any way.

I dont understand the post/question? Codeine can cause histimine release making you warmer.. booze can cause you to flush making you warmer
If i were to get effects w no tolerance in a booze v codeine id go codeine everytime
Right now i wouldnt get much outta it but id go for 400mg codeine w no tylenol and suck back a few shots and wait for a nice lil buzz but i wouldnt ever suggest someone opiate naive to mix booze and opiates and the " potentiates " thing is nonsense, you may perceieve potentiation in reality the booze is effecting you and not increasing blood concentration of any opiate.

I dont understand the post/question? Codeine can cause histimine release making you warmer.. booze can cause you to flush making you warmer
If i were to get effects w no tolerance in a booze v codeine id go codeine everytime
Right now i wouldnt get much outta it but id go for 400mg codeine w no tylenol and suck back a few shots and wait for a nice lil buzz but i wouldnt ever suggest someone opiate naive to mix booze and opiates and the " potentiates " thing is nonsense, you may perceieve potentiation in reality the booze is effecting you and not increasing blood concentration of any opiate.

For someone without a tolerance 400 mg would surely be too much as well.

25 Celsius might be a scorcher for Britain but I'd take over the predicted 33+ here in.the next days :)

For someone without a tolerance 400 mg would surely be too much as well.

25 Celsius might be a scorcher for Britain but I'd take over the predicted 33+ here in.the next days :)
Well i can guarantee the histimine release theyd get would make them itch their skin raw, but i was once upon a time not tolerant and ir 240-270mg would almost make me nod... ugh i do miss those times.. hell i miss taking opiates recreationally altogether its not fun anymore when you need them not to rip your head off from pain