• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Codeine tolerance

PhycoNaughty

Greenlighter
How fast does tolerance build for codeine also how many days would it normally take to get addicted just wondering cause I've took 3 dosed of 360mg in the last 2 days?

You won't be addicted after two days of use but you will notice tolerance build up quickly especially if you already need 360mg.

I don't think you will notice much of tolerance anyway. Codeine is pretty mild stuff and there is a sort of a ceiling effect where no matter how much you take you don't get much higher. Better just stick to lower/moderate doses if you can, I've never gotten anything going above 360 mg, so you don't lose much and you are not wasting it you probably won't experience much of the tolerance building up anyway unless you are doing it for more than 3 days in a row/a week at which point you will very likely be experiencing a withdrawal at a certain degree.

This might also be untrue and I may be a liar it's just that codeine only makes my head feel a little fuzzy and that's all and I was in fact in a withdrawal from codeine at one point that's also totally unnecessary imo.