• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Codeine takes away Dexedrine's "Seriouse Cat" Hat?

Ksa

Ex-Bluelighter
Ok so I have this stressful job in the brokerage industry, where people yell at you with insults and arrogance all day long, clients who lost their money etc. Now I'm on:

- Caffeine 200mg/day
- Dexedrine 15mg/day
- Clonidine 0.75mg/day
- Nicotine 4mg/day

With this combo, I don't react very well to stressful situations, my adrenaline increases because I can feel my heart rate increasing, I tend to take things personally and I feel like these situations drain my energy a lot. I would be tired at the end of the day. What I did I tried this combo instead:

- Caffeine 200mg/day
- Dexedrine 15mg/day
- Clonidine 0.75mg/day
- Codeine 80mg/day
- Nicotine 16mg/day

I take 3 pills per day, each pill contains all 5 compounds in powder form. This detaches me completely from the situation when it happens because I don't feel anything inside the body, so I can give good responses to angry clients in real time. It's like, I would freak out if someone said they would kill me, with this combo I would ask them "with what?", you see what I mean so it flows really smoothly, even really tense situations.

They tend to get even more upset when they see I keep my cool but it's better overall. I was just wondering if tolerance to codeine would build up normally, or if it would be delayed due to the combination that I'm using and due to the fact that the difficulty of the job that I'm doing kills the high and only makes me feel normal. I also increased nicotine dose to distract the brain from the opioid so it doesn't pick its trace in a way and starts increasing tolerance, what do you think about this?

Thanks opioid experts!

Last edited:
The nicotine and caffeine gives u a kick at first but then makes u more prone to stressful situation., Sometimes the habit of drinking coffee and smoking gives relief so u add a downer to balance it out.the more nicotine ,the more downer like codeine or Xanax u wanna throw in. Codeine is better as benzos tend to nullify some of the dexedrine.

Tolerance would still build gradually, however, 80mg is a reasonably low dose so if you span out dosing and don't increase it, as you are newer to opiates then it'll take some time before it gets to that point. And even before then you can try things to potentiate the 80mg doses to metabolize it better rather than having to take more.

if you're tired of feeling too excitable, then obviously just stop taking uppers, don't mix in more downers and make things more of a mess.

(if nothing else just switch to half caf)

good luck, sorry about the job situation sounds pretty shitty, can definitely relate

Codeine will absolutely build tolerance, and no amount of "distracting" your brain will change that.

as apt i am to do this, you shouldn't attempt to solve a drug issue by adding more drugs

Yeah, there is no longterm benefit to this combination; only more problems down the line.

Of course you will be building tolerance. The more stuff you add the bigger thd problem will become later on. I get you have a stressful job but taking drugs to handle it will not help in the long run. You need to learn coping mechanisms or change your line of work.

You guys are all right, thank you for your responses. The thing is, I don't need to do this on the long run, only until the knowledge and skills I earn give me an unfair advantage vs. my co-workers, then I can toss the codeine, caffeine and most of the nicotine.

The Dexedrine and clonidine are staying though. Me personally, if my other half is out there, I'd call it Dexedrine: It gives me the World and asks for nothing in return. What more can you ask of a wife? I gotta trash the fucking opioid tho. That has to go first as soon as I got the job under my belt. As for the dissociation, the only thing I got is DXM, the thing is, DXM and my brain are strangers, I wana stick to my old buddies for now.

But ya everything that was said was in line with my thoughts, so I gotta be on the right track here.

As other people said you don't add drugs to solve a problem drugs create....

I want to add that distracting your brain with nicotine makes no sense and all you're doing is making your nicotine dependence much worse while making it more difficult to identify and gauge your opiate dependency.

Mix's are the hardest things to understand as interactions could make things worse than they would be alone like 1+2=5 when you expect 3.

I want to add that distracting your brain with nicotine makes no sense and all you're doing is making your nicotine dependence much worse while making it more difficult to identify and gauge your opiate dependency.

Thank you.

My suggestion, change caffeine for any racetam or noopept, change nicotine for Acetylcholine supplement like centrophenoxine or CPD-Choline, stop using codeine and try to use a combination of Chamomile and Lemon balm, together in high dose are synergic and help take the edge off every stressful situation, aslo nootropics makes you see things more objectively so taking things personnal is not a problem with those. So basically I suggest

-Racetams or noopept (I suggest noopept 10mg to 100mg less side effect and more peaceful)
-Dexedrine 15mg
-Clonidine 0.75mg
-Centrophenoxine 500mg or CPD-choline 750mg (if you have headache lower the dose)
-Chamomile/lemonbalm in tea or eaten raw at 3-4g each.

Really for racetams, noopept kick their ass, all of them, its a prodrug for an endogenous peptide so its like a nutritional supplement and you can take up to 500mg without having real side effect (well thats what I've experianced). I once took up to 750mg with 10mg dexedrine 1g centrophenoxine and 5mg adderall and did 8 hours of homework and since I am at distance school I did nearly 1/3rd of my whole chemistry year in 1 day. Nootropics kick ass regarding focus and logical thingking, they also reduce anxiety and boost self-confidence which lowers negative thoughts.

Sounds interesting Mracid. Would you consider the dosages you've mentioned even close to beginner/starter dosages, for non tolerant or new individuals?

Depend on the drug, noopet I suggest starting at 10mg and work your way up and about herbs I might have given a high amount as a starting dosage, but it was to get rid of a powerful substance compared to apigenin and rosmarinic acid combination, perhaps I could have said 2g each plant, it could be a good starting point. The other drugs dosage were based on OP's inital dose on his first post so I assumed that not changing it wouldnt do anything. But If anybody else tried this combination of substances I suggest to find the personnal dose for every drug before mixing them altogether.

Thank you MrAcid I'll try it. The point is to still be able to drive my sports car safely. So far Dexedrine negates the drowsiness of everything. That definitly looks more healthy then caffeine/codeine.