• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine/Promethazine

Nipper76

Bluelighter
So my wife binned my stash after I got fucked up on benzos last month, so that's ok, I deserve it. She's kept some codeine and promethazine though, not sure where they've come from, might be from her last pregnancy recovery.

What's a good starter dose? I have:

Dihydrocodeine 30mg
Zapain (codeine phosphate 30mg/Paracetamol 500mg
Promethazine hydrochloride 10mg

When I was younger my friends and I would travel to Vancouver, BC. We lived (I still do!) just on the other side of the border in Washington state. The purpose of our trips was to visit the downtown bars and clubs because we were 19 and 20 years old and in the US the legal drinking age is 21 but in Canada it's 19. I found non prescription codeine tablets in the pharmacies. Unfortunately I was young and didn't know how to ask for the good stuff so I only found these tabs that contained 8mg codeine and some caffeine.

I'm mentioning this because it sounds like you have some sort of low dose, possibly over the counter, codeine product. Tylenol 3 contains 30mg of codeine phosphate and 300mg Paracetamol. When I was a youngster without an opioid tolerance 90mg of codeine made me feel pretty nice. You can't take too much APAP (Paracetamol, Tylenol) in a 24 hour period however so be mindful of that. Also look up how to perform a cold water extraction

I don't know anything about Dihydrocodeine , but 100mg codeine phosphate only made me warm and itchy. 150mg made me slightly sick to my stomach in addition. All without any tolerance. I'd recommend leaving the pills alone, especially the Zapain. Its not worth the trouble.