• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine Phosphate perfect dosage.

fermonos

Bluelighter
Okay guys, what is the highest (safe) dose I can take of Codeine Phosphate. I heard after 400mg it stops getting broken down into morphine by a certain enzyme in your stomach.

Personally I take 210mg. It's my normal dose but I'm looking to maximise the effects. Is 400mg okay or should I just try 300mg or even stick at the normal 210mg dosage?

I'm 170 lb/72KG in weight and is accustomed to opiates although I haven't took opiates in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight. The use of 'swim' is prohibited here, please edit your post accordingly. Please read the forum guidelines and the bluelight user agreement before posting.

Basic dosing questions belong in the 'Basic Drug Discussion' forum. I will move the thread there for you.

Fuck it, done 210mg as normal because no one replied and was getting impatient. I'm feeling REALLY fucking happy. Not sure if it's because of the 150mg diphenhydramine and 10mg amitriptyline I took around 20 hours ago or not but this is a lot more intense than normal.

Please stay on topic folks. I had to remove several posts because two people bickering back and forth. If you have nothing to add to this discussion, then don't respond. We also don't care of you use swear words, so long as you're not insulting other members. Consider this a warning.