• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine Phosphate. No idea what to do, help would be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

candyman123

Greenlighter
Got prescribed 30mg of Codeine Phosphate tablets today looks like the only other things in it are: Lactose, Dextrin, and magnesium stearate, dont think there's any other painkillers in it.
(It was given to by the NHS in hospital if thats makes it more relatable to others who are in my position.)

Earlier tonight i had about 2.5 tablets to see how i feel, and i felt a little strange but i reckon it was just the placebo. Im going to again tomorrow and looking to get fairly high so if i could have some advice for a good amount, and how i should take them. It would be greatly appreciated.

Next to no experience with opiates, just fairly regular use of Neurofen plus.
20mg Codeine Phosphate = 14,7mg Codeine - Iv been assured it's a reliable source. If so should i base amounts off of this info??
5'11 - 65kg

Got prescribed 30mg of Codeine Phosphate tablets today looks like the only other things in it are: Lactose, Dextrin, and magnesium stearate, dont think there's any other painkillers in it.
(It was given to by the NHS in hospital if thats makes it more relatable to others who are in my position.)

Earlier tonight i had about 2.5 tablets to see how i feel, and i felt a little strange but i reckon it was just the placebo. Im going to again tomorrow and looking to get fairly high so if i could have some advice for a good amount, and how i should take them. It would be greatly appreciated.

Next to no experience with opiates, just fairly regular use of Neurofen plus.
20mg Codeine Phosphate = 14,7mg Codeine - Iv been assured it's a reliable source. If so should i base amounts off of this info??
5'11 - 65kg
To feel therapeutic effects 30-60mg's is needed normally. I say start at 30 then go up every 15mg maybe 30 depending on how you feel. 60mg's kills my cough (but so does 30mg's too just not the same feelings) & let's me sleep well.
I now have a pretty large opiate tolerance so I need a large amount of codeine to feel any form of relief and or a buzz. It sucks but I still enjoy codeine and use it every now and then when I can get access to it.

so when you say 30-60mg is that like base codeine or the full codeine phosphate.

and lets say theoretically speaking i was interested at using it for the sake of an altered state of consciousness what would you recommend for a relative newbie

What altered state of conciousness are you hoping for? If your looking for a dreamlike opium type high I don't think you'll get there with codeine. And when it comes do dosing use the 30mg codeine phosphate as your dosing indicators, you'll confuse the situation trying to convert it to codeine base.

When you say 2 amd half tabs made you feel weird, how do you mean? Because taking more will just give you this feeling but stronger.

Anyway if you still feel codeine is the drug for you, take the tabs on an empty stomach as it can be surprising what difference it can make, and if 2 and half tabs produced no buzz or Ill effects then I'd personally take four. Take them all in one dose, rather than spacing them out for best effect. But you need to know when asking other people what dose to take, codeine is converted to morphine in the body and can vary from person to person so don't take anyone's advice/experiences to mean it'll 100% be the same for you. It's better to be cautious. Enjoy

I wouldnt bother and just save em for a nasty cold. You wont get some kinda crazy buzz with codeine its glorified imo.

so when you say 30-60mg is that like base codeine or the full codeine phosphate.

and lets say theoretically speaking i was interested at using it for the sake of an altered state of consciousness what would you recommend for a relative newbie
Codeine phosphate

I would HIGHLY RECOMMAND this! It's great I take up to 200+ Mg's & have a blast every time! If try to up your dose gradually till you're good- don't go shit wild, instead give every dose 30-40mins till you may want anymore.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMAND this! It's great I take up to 200+ Mg's & have a blast every time! If try to up your dose gradually till you're good- don't go shit wild, instead give every dose 30-40mins till you may want anymore.

200mg may be a bit much for someone who's opiate naive. I agree it's not a particularly massive dose but it's nearly four times what he took previously.

Yeah that's great help cheers guy, how would you recommend I take it ?? Just swallow with water

Unfortunately, we don't do "how do I get high off ____" threads. It's just not in our policy and it's really like anything else in life, you need to decide upon your own preferences. There will be some things you like and some things you don't. If you ever need advie regarding your potential experiment's safety concerncs, we'll get you that any time. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.