• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

codeine phosphate high

esk3t

Greenlighter
basically i’ve got 28x30mg codeine phosphate and i want to know the best way to get as much out of them as i can. what roa/dosage would be the best to get as high as possible

basically i’ve got 28x30mg codeine phosphate and i want to know the best way to get as much out of them as i can. what roa/dosage would be the best to get as high as possible

Do you have any experience with opiates/opioids?

If no, then just try a couple of 30mg tablets to get a feel for the drug.

If yes, then I would suggest taking no more than five (150mg) to begin with.

Also, don't fuck about with other ROAs because you need to take codeine orally to get the full effects. So no snorting, no sublingual, and definitely no IV.

Just get them in your belly...

Best codeine I've had was the 60mg from the pharmaceutical Mallinkrodt. Good clean warm fuzzy feeling when I take just two of them.

I have some codeine phosphate that belonged to the mother in law, is it ok to take without cwe, can I just neck them?

Different people get different levels of effect from codeine due to variances in how well they metabolize it to morphine. I like it myself, but I basically have zero opiate tolerance. Be aware of the Acetaminophen or Aspirin iin it and be sure to not overdose on that. You won't feel an overdose of either but it will be damaging your liver. I like to not go over 1000mg Acetaminophen per dose and 4 times that daily in divided doses.

The codeine I get is not with acetaminophen, I believe it's with promethazine.

I never got anything from Codeine I believe it's too weak.
I did cwe on ten 30mg cocodamol. It gives me a good trip, starts out quite euphoric and seems to come in waves, lasts about 4-5 hours. I have only done some tramadol before so have a low tolerance.

I did cwe on ten 30mg cocodamol. It gives me a good trip, starts out quite euphoric and seems to come in waves, lasts about 4-5 hours. I have only done some tramadol before so have a low tolerance.
Glad you enjoyed it, stay safe!