• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine/Oxycodone - Same Day Dosage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibult

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys. I don't frequent OD very often and am not very familiar with how you guys prefer minor questions to be posed. I didn't see a miscellaneous or social thread, nor a pharmaceutical combination thread, or a thread asking specifically what I'm about to. My apologies if I've incorrectly placed or created this thread.

Anyways, I'm a small guy. 5'4", 140lbs with a slight opiate tolerance (on par with about 30mg-60mg oxycodone a week, or 8.oz promethazine w/ codeine a week (~480mg codeine, ~300mg promethazine)).

I'm going through some shit and I just want to stay opiated this weekend. I don't want to overdo it, however... This morning I poured up my last ounce of promethazine with codeine and drank it. Now, about 8 hours after dosing with 60mg of codeine from the syrup, I want to break up this roxicet I've got and take/eat 7.5mg. I'm a little hesitant, though, as I've never dosed two different opiates in the same day before, so here I am wondering if, with the information given, any of you more experienced opiate-users see anything inherently dangerous about me doing this.

I appreciate any response, whether critical or not.

Since you have a tolerance to both, you can mix them, but when you do mix them, use half the amount you usually do when mixed.

Last edited:
you should be ok. even if it was a 10 you should be fin, especially if you can already handle 30-60mg of oxy

Since you have a tolerance to both, you can mix them, but when you do mix them, use have the amount you usually do when mixed.

you should be ok. even if it was a 10 you should be fin, especially if you can already handle 30-60mg of oxy

I normally take 15mg-22.5mg over about three to four hours when I use oxycodone... the 30-60 figure is just around the maximum amount I would do throughout a week.

I'll wait another hour or so before I pop a little 5'er. I'm glad you guys took a little while before seeing and responding to this, it forced me to wait it out a little longer. I'm just gonna get something in my stomach in the meantime...

Thanks again, guys.

No problem. Even being completely naive 10 shouldn't do any harm. From 15 on up you night get nauseous. When I only had a tolerance if 3 perc 7.5s to catch a nod and 2 to feel awesome if I did 4 I get sick but 2-3 was perfect

Dude. Around 10pm I pushed the envelope and upped it to 15mg exactly (I hadn't checked back here after I last replied), earled like an hour later, lol.

It was nothing serious, just a few butterflies in my stomach that wanted to see the light of day is all.

Sometimes I feel like a super rookie when I step out of my cannabis comfort zone and want to ask a question outside of that forum. :\ Oh well.... Always better safe than sorry.

just out of curiousity do you get your pills from prescription or other means if prescription what condition are they for also those doses are very very stupid without doing a cwe i hope you are stay safe brotha!

I doubt you'll get an answer, as this thread is 2 years old. But if he's obtaining them illegally, he probably shouldn't post about it in an online forum

Status
Not open for further replies.