• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine linctus making me feel sick

ergegegenstont

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi very tolerant indiviual here and ive had aprox nearly half of a thingy pinewood 200ml bottle

actully scratch that guys i took some antihistamines and feel better but I dont feel as high as i should do off of 300 mg codeine whats up with that will it come on later because ive never had codeine linctus before i ordered it and it was sealed and as i cant get ahold of any co codomals i thought screw it but this shit aint doing ote to me just making me feel a little tired though that could be the anti histamines does it take a while to take effect or something?? or do i need to have more is it possible most of the codeine is at the bottom of the bottle? this is pissing me off im not even high after half a bottle of codeine linctus wtf i put up with the shit taste for nothing

Do you know if there is any ingredients other than codeine in the linctus are?

If was u I would just buy some 8/500mg co codamals I know u said u can't get a hold of them but u can buy them for like 2 quid a box for 32x from any pharmacy 4 quid for half gram of codine you'll be tripping you're balls off cwe of course I just can't put up with that shit tasting linctus stuff.

The antihistamine in there should be boosting the effects. If you have to use, get the pills and cwe them. Safer.

When you take it, don't look for an effect. It will make you happy or not. YMMV.

yeah i always feel ill if i drink lincuts too fast, were you sipping or did you just chug it?

A bit of both Ive had it before with no problem tbh the nausea did wear off and i felt somewhat nice but still not as good as I thought ill prob have a few swigs tonight and see how i feel

For info it's not possible for all the codeine to be at the bottom. The pinewood brands sugar free, sorbitol gives me bad stomach cramps if I have too much. Usually don't puke tho.

Sorbitol is an artificial sweetener that works as a laxative. You eat too much you'll be on the toilet blasting out of your ass. I learned it the hard way with gummichoco tubes..... Not fun

Drugs normal make me so constipated i go out of my way to drink sorbitol or some other sugar alcohol because cramps are euphoric if your so backed up you feel nine months pregnant as a guy.

I mean, it is kinda euphoric after you've finally been able to reach your fingers into your anal cavity to get that big pesky piece of shit out of the way - the release after getting that it is accurately described as euphoric, but it's the kind of euphoria you get after smashing your finger with the car door. So I'm also a little confused what you mean d1nach?

I didn't need to read all that.... Plus doing that causes bleeding and I end up incapacitated for an hour at least in bed with intestinal pain.