• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Codeine for coke comedown?

Needhelpfast1

Greenlighter
Hey so the only 'downers' I have atm are some OTC Co codamol.. Weak compared to what I've seen on here, 8mg codeine/500mg paracetamol. and some piriton anti histamines hay-fever pills .. Think it's like benadryl.. Am in the UK I see all different names for stuff in the US. My question is, Which, if either could help or is safe at all with the comedown after sniffing a bit of cocaine and having just a couple of drinks to ease off and help with sleep? If so at what dose? Don't want to drink loads to help it as i have things to do tomorrow and a proper alcohol hangover isn't ideal.. Any help or advice appreciated x sorry if it's in the wrong bit x

Also I don't have tolerance to either of these downers if u can call them downers lol or any for that matter.. I just have the codeine cause of a toothache I had a while back. Only use cocaine regularly atm..

Also have some weed but sometimes that makes me feel a lil on edge but will still smoke. A little bit.

You could take a couple and it might help. Its safe mostly, the main problem is that its not a great idea to mix paracetamol with any significant amount of alcohol. Especially since you'll probably need a minimum of 3-4 tablets. The antihistamine is fine to take too.

It is possible to remove the paracetamol from the codeine by mixing with cold water and filtering through coffee filters but it may be more work than you are willing to do. If you are in the UK you might as well go to the "chemist" (as they say) and get the codeine "linctus" (syrup as we would say), as it has no paracetamol.

Large doses of codeine and cocaine can become dangerous and this should be left to the more advanced user. That said, without a tolerance, 30-50mg of codeine will help take the edge off and reduce the need for excessive alcohol.

OK, I can't get the linctus and u can't buy that here I don't think I believe u can order online.. Either way the nearby pharmacies are closed now and I've had a drink.

The box says to take two every 4 hours. I know the paracetamol isn't good when taking to much and no I can't do the extraction lol, I'm not gettin drunk just having a couple.. So I'm thinking ill take like 3 of them with a piriton? It's a one a day one would I be OK to take 2? Sorry I'm not used to all this I know it's minor stuff I usually smoke weed or used to use a quetiapine 25mg to just put me to sleep.

Also I remember years ago after a tonsilectamy I had some kinda strong dihydrocodeine, took 3 instead of the recommended dose of 1 to get to sleep after a night on coke and was violently sick for 2 days. Don't know the difference between that and codeine