• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine first time

Doomski

Greenlighter
Hey!
I found some medicine containing 8mg codeine,500mg paracetamol,30mg caffeine,but its expired for 2 months,i dont think that bad right?Anyways Im 16 year old weighting 59kg,got no experience with any drugs except from a while took 1 pill of a weak benzo (Chlordiazepoxide 5mg/2.5mg clidinium)and it was actually very cool.so I was thinking about taking 4 codeine pills,3 of that benzo and 50mg Dramamine.Do you think I will feel the high?

Don't mix opiates and benzos. Together they both cause increased sedation and respiratory depression (trouble breathing). If you want to try the codeine just watch out with that amount of paracetamol. The maximum dosage for 24hrs is 4000mg (4g) or with the above concentration 8 pills total. Start small then work your way up. Don't know how you will feel as everyone experiences drugs differently. Best way to gauge the best dose is start low then add more after 1hour until desired effects are felt. In this case though be cautious to not go above 8 pills in a full day because of the paracetamol unless you have enough pills to do a cold water extraction (search CWE for codeine on here if interested). Wait at least 4 hours after taking codeine to try to take the chlordiazepoxide or any other benzo if desired.

Don't mix opiates and benzos. Together they both cause increased sedation and respiratory depression (trouble breathing). If you want to try the codeine just watch out with that amount of paracetamol. The maximum dosage for 24hrs is 4000mg (4g) or with the above concentration 8 pills total. Start small then work your way up. Don't know how you will feel as everyone experiences drugs differently. Best way to gauge the best dose is start low then add more after 1hour until desired effects are felt. In this case though be cautious to not go above 8 pills in a full day because of the paracetamol unless you have enough pills to do a cold water extraction (search CWE for codeine on here if interested). Wait at least 4 hours after taking codeine to try to take the chlordiazepoxide or any other benzo if desired.

Isnt 4g paracetamol a bit too much in a single dose?and when should i take the antihistamine?

It's the maximum amount considered "safe" in a 24hr period, whether divided or all at once. The conservative maximum is 3g for users with liver/kidney issues. I wouldn't recommend taking that amount frequently though. The best option is CWE honestly. If you want to take the antihistamine to potentiate the codeine take it 20-30 minutes prior to codeine.

I don't think its a good idea to mess with benzos and opiates at 16 but you're the one who decides.

Why mix them?
You should take advantage of the fact that you have a low tolerance so you'll probably feel pretty good on a low dose of codeine.

Search how to do a cold water extraction, there's plenty of information on the forums (or google it).

Start with a low dose just in case you're allergic or have an unpleasant reaction.

Codeine is a pro drug, some people need very high doses or don't feel it at all while others (like myself) are very sensitive to it and prefer lower doses.

Hmm ok then ,i think im going to stick with codeine only,thanks for the info.From what I've read,40ml water for 20 8mg pills,so for 10 pills i need 20ml water?or it doesnt work like that?Oh and I found some old coffee filters in the kitchen,they are yellow,should I use 2?
Sorry for my silly questions :p

Edit:I think they are cupcake cups ;/ how can i differentiate between the two?

Last edited:
Nevermind,found a cheesecloth,just want to make sure,is 20-25ml water enough for 10 pills?

Take a look at this thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-amp-FAQ-v2-0?highlight=Cold+water+extraction

Yes 25ml is enough, just enough water to completely dissolve the pills, you can even use a little more water if you need to (stay under 50ml).

I recommend a coffee filter, they work perfectly.
I've never used a cheesecloth, try it if it's the only thing you have, just make sure you do the cwe the right way, the final solution must be clear (not cloudy)

Last edited:
Just tried the cheesecloth with paracetamol only,its bad,there was alot of residue from only 1g though,but the solution was very cloudy and tastes utter shit(is that what a codeine solution taste?)

And do all stores sell coffee filters?

Whenever I've done a cwe the filtered solution comes out completely clear and just looks like water. Cloudiness is usually a good indication that the paracetamol is still present and hasn't effectively been filtered out. When I was into codeine I'd just crush up all the pills in a bowl usually two spoons and then dump the crushed pills and some water into something that's easy to pour slowly and stir it up until dissolved. Then just grab like two paper towels and sit them over a glass and completely saturate them with water before filtering the solution through it.

It will taste pretty bad still so just add some juice or whatever you're into. I don't think you'll feel much off 32mg codeine though, the recreational dosages start at 100mg+. But if you're going to dose that high certainly do not add other depressants like alcohol or benzos into the mix. I like to mix with caffeine

Last edited:
Thanks for the info!is taking 1 pill enough to check if I have an allergic reaction to it?

aha, actually i have a similair story for you, around 8 hrs ago i found the same pills slightly out of date, you can take around 12 before it becomes dangerous, i kinda fucked up my first opiates cuz i took 200mg of ritalin around 3 hours later :(

Sooo I CWEd 10 pills(80mg codeine)drank the solution 40 mins ago(took 50mg Dimenhydrinate 20mins before that).Feeling light headed atm,will I get high?or too early to judge?