• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine-Erectile Disfunction PLEASE HELP!!!

mryellow

Greenlighter
SWIM started recreational use of codeine phosphate over 2 months ago. His first dose was 210 mg. After that he took 180 mg for 3 or 4 times in a period of 2 weeks. Then he stoped using completely. Now he is having trouble with the erection to sometimes get and always maintain one, also he observed the lack of morning wood. He is sure this is related to the codeine use. Is there anyone who got this problems...also is this temporary or it will be a permanent issue? Please help!

very common happens to a lot of people should be temporary. How long has it been since your last dose? It should go away after 48 hours.

Completely normal.. I never experienced erectile disfunction though, I just could not orgasm if my life depended on it... but that was with hydro only, with codeine it was just harder but it happened eventually

uh-oh! sound like your dicks gonna fall off dude. they say drugs are bad for a reason, you know.

.........nah, this is extremely common. i used to lose all interest in sex when on opiates, esp. heroin, but when withdrawing i could fuck a box of nails. it should go away when you stop taking codeine.

thats a classic case of "dope dick" it happens to the best of us opiate users even to females...with potent opiates/opioids at high doses the pain killing effects are so strong that you cant feel sensation in your body or your dick/vagina sometimes with a nice dosage you wont even be able to piss until the opiate wears off let alone cumming it happened to me billions of times ill tell you a story....it was my first time on methadone maintenance and i had invited my girlfriend to spend the weekend with me they started me at 40mgs of methadone i was only used to shooting 4-6 pills of dope or either 60mgs hydrocodone or 40mg oxy well anyway about 3 hours after i took my methadone dose me and her started kissing huggin rubbing you know the story and we ended up fucking and i noticed i felt like cum was trapped in the head of my dick so i got her to give me head hoping that would break the barrier but it still didnt work so we continued fucking off and on that whole weekend and god as my witness i didnt cum until sunday night after 2 days of fucking and what made it worse was me and her drank maybe 6 giganthicum poppy pods brewed into tea with powder hydrocodone mixed in it....i was so humiliated 2 days of sex and i didnt cum not once well i learned about dope dick sometimes you gotta pour hot water on your dick to help release any fluid that may be retained the symptom is called urinary retension i think its because of the fluid retension from the opiate effects even with codeine it must have been a fresh potent batch of codeine for it to cause you not to cum like i said hot water works well because you know opiates dry out every liquid in your body which is how dry mouth causes your teeth to decay and on opiates your tear production is decreased also i hope this helps but i hate when im actually inside the chick and im nodding out in between humps and itching like im covered in red ants...ahhh boy what a feeling

it should be temporary, I get ED whenever im on opiates or stims or drinking.

It's not just that you stop feeling sensations. Opioids centrally decrease testosterone production (HPG axis).