• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine: Did CWE + "Trip report"

Sakur

Greenlighter
So I bought some 500mg APAP (Paracetamol) + 30mg Codeine 20 tablets. But the thing is that they come in capsules form (so the apap and codeine are already in a powder inside.
When I went to open them for the CWE, I noticed it was a white powder with some crystals mixed (they honestly looked like sugar or salt crystals but smaller...

z5RUnm4.jpg

Anyways, I took only one capsule at like, 11pm to see if I was "allergic" to codeine. I waited until half past midnight and I was just fine.

Then I started making the CWE, did 4 caps (2000mg APAP + 120mg codeine), I first added water (50ml) that was fairly cold (from the tap) bcs I forgot that it had to be warm water, then I realised my mistake and got a thermometer and got some water ( at around 45ºC and added it to the mix...

(the mix had a total of 200ml of water)

I stirred it for a few minutes and I noticed that the "salt" was always at the bottom so I put the mix in a bottle and shook it well for 5 minutes (some of the "salt" seemed to be gone).

After all that, into the freezer for half an hour, when I took it out there was a little bit of ice on the top of the mix (it was thin though), and I poured in a glass that had 3coffee filters, then poured what was filtered in another glass with 3coffee filters...

In the end I lost about 50ml of the 200ml total.

So I drank the mix with cocacola (around 3am) and waited until 5am, and I didn't feel the high of the codeine I would say, IDK I think something went wrong :S

What is your experience with Opiates? None? 120mg Codeine would give a naive individual with an innately low tolerance to Opioids a good high, but for some, this dosage would be inperceptible. The potency of almost all drugs is regulated in some way by the metabolic processes of our individual bodies. Codeine must be metabolized into Morphine for it to produce systemic effects in the body.

3-Methylmorphine (Codeine) -> Demethylation -> Morphine at approximately a 10% rate mg for mg.

So, this leads to some folks who are very effective at making the conversion, to be quite sedated by a smaller dose of Codeine, while others, like myself for instance, process Codeine at closer to 1%. For instance, if I'm overseas and in a pinch, I'll do a CWE on 3g Codeine to stave off my withdrawal. You could be in the same boat, but the only way to figure that out is through experiementation.

Strictly speaking, CWE should not be hard to pull off correctly, so I would be willing to make the assumption that you're a poor metabolizer. Maybe try doubling the dosage next time and make sure you're procedure is correct. Even in a worst case scenario, 240mg Codeine is far from lethal.

hmmm interesting...

I was paranoid about the final product I got because a tought it had too much APAP, mainly because of the taste.

Does codeine in water solution taste the same as APAP?

Yeah I was paranoid, but then I controled my self, so that didn't kill the high

OH and the codeine is ​Codeine phosphate hemihydrate, does that make any difference from codeine phosphate?

Last edited: