• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine, Demerol, and Hydrocodone

Granteloupe

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if its safe to perform a CWE using codeine phosphate tablets and hydrocodone and then using Demerol. Answers on how to consume these together safely are greatly appreciated! :D

IMPORTANT: Can you CWE Demerol?

hello everyone! I recently have acquired a rather plentiful amount of 50mg Demerol. It is an opiate that is meant for moderate to severe pain. While some people say they don?t like them, I find them very effective in treating my pain and just giving me a feel good vibe. Now I also have Tylenol 3?s (which I CWE often because I value my liver). So what I was wondering was if I could somehow do the Codiene CWE but add Demerol to the concoction for added effect. Please respond! Thank you in advance! :)

Help! I can?t stay awake when I take my meds!

Hello everyone, I will get right to the point. I take around 5 hydrocodone (5/375) by CWE and then take around 50mg of Demerol. I find when I do this, my needs are greatly met, but I cant stay awake! Its not a sort of OD sleep, but rather a tiresome sleep. I would like to know if the Demerol mixed with the hydrocodone is making me tired. If so, should I use codeine or oxycodone instead? Should I drink coffe with it? Let me know! Thanks

I often mix coffee with opiates, it works sometimes.

10mg of hydrocodone really isnt enough to make you sleep... I wouldn't think anyway ( maybe if you have no tolerance)

I dont know much about demerol, I did it once when I was 14 but cant really remember how it made me feel so cant comment on that. I did find fatigue and weakness as a possible side effect on google. But I'm pretty sure most medications have that side effect listed.

You might just have to experiment to find what works for you.

And yes, oxy is known to be a more stimulating opioid.

Last edited:
Both of these medications can cause drowsiness so I can see why when taken simultaneously, you're having trouble staying awake. You can try only using one or the other or cut back on the hydrocodone. Don't take more than you're prescribed.

The purpose of a cwe would be to remove acetaminophen so you would be left with codeine or what other analgesic. Are you just wanting to crush and drink them with the other pills? In your other thread, you said that you were taking Demerol with hydrocodone and struggling to stay awake.

Bottom line = Use caution if you are taking all these drugs non-prescribed.

Don? Get it -are you asking if demerol(pethidine) is water soluble? Surely it has no APAP

As Calderone said, be careful, Demerol is an opioid, so adding it with hydro or whatever causes synergistic effects - they can enhance each other - however Demerol is also a somewhat atypical opioid; it can have odd side AFAIK, and at high doses is simply toxic-people worry so much about apap without knowing about other things, like CNS toxicity from pethidine and it?s metabolite

This and it being a mild opioid, and the vast range of other options(opioids) that are available have caus d it to fall out of favour generally, though for reasons unknown to the general public, some MD?s still have a tendency to use them

Grant, I merged your threads together to avoid confusion. A cold water extraction is the smart thing to do and doing 25 mg as you outlined is fine. I'm not sure how experienced you are with any of these drugs but as you feel the need to use more, your tolerance will climb faster. It's a slippery slope so try to keep your doses low.