• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids codeine + clonazepam ?

andrek159206

Bluelighter
i am very tolerant in clonazepam, i take 300mg of codeine today, its safe take 2 or 4mg of clonazepam ?

You speak of your benzo tolerance but not opioid tolerance. 300mg of Codeine isn't an insanely high dose but without an opioid tolerance is definitely up there. I am prescribed both Clonazepam and Oxycodone but I have an extreme tolerance for both. I definitely recommend against mixing any CNS depressants unless you are prescribed both and have a tolerance. I personally would keep them separate but if you do take the Clonazepam try to stay on the lower end of the dosage spectrum. The Codeine should be fine on it's own and I find that opioids have a more pronounced effect on their own anyway. Best wishes

future has it right...^

i take clonazepam with my morphine.. but are you doing this recreationally?

edit: my eyeballs aren;'t working right so you take clonazepam and want to eat codeine ..... well if you haven;'t taken 300mg codeine BEFORE then id say fuck to the no if you know how the codeine hits you..... then id say not 4mg, do 2 i wouldn't start with 4
but if you're worried.. id do 150mg codeine with 4mg clonazepam. thats probably the safer route

always start with less because you can always take more. if youre looking for that opiate nod.. try either 150 *safe* or 240 but 300 is up there at 60mg equivilent to morphine, thats almost one of my morphine pills.

thanks i take 420mg codeine yesterday and 4mg clonazepam, cpam just gave me sleep, nothing out of the expected :) :) :)

As I told you before with the tramadol too, take jst half your clona dose, in your case 2mg, but you won't have respiratory depression with codeine at that dose, it's very possible in the combination of opioids and benzos, but with your clona tolerance, and codeine being codeine, you will be fine. You were fine with the tramadol too if I remember right

Doing something like the following will make both work better as well as make taking too much less likely as if there is an excessive dose, one will just fall asleep . . .

Back in the day when I was first researching Cytochrome P450 and read that codeine inhibits its own metabolism, I did the following, using nitrazepam as well, but clonazepam should be even better:

15.20 CEST 25 mg promethazine + 100 mg hydroxyzine + 100 mg orphenadrine hydrochloride
16.00 - 120 mg codeine hydrochloride
17.00 - 5 mg nitrazepam
18.00 - 120 mg codeine hydrochloride
19.00 - 5 mg nitrazepam

19.30 - 125 mg tripelennamine hydrochloride
20.00 - 60 mg codeine hydrochloride
20.15 - 100 mg IR tramadol liquid
23.15 - 90 mg codeine hydrochloride

Last edited: