• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine catching the real buzz and stopping itching

kaiwin

Greenlighter
In France we have a drug in pharmacy called Codoliprane.
Each box contain 16 pellets of 400mg Paracetamol / 20 mg Codeine.
I did somes extraction, I would say like ~20 times.

The things is that I have to take 2 box so 320x2=640mg and I find it pretty weak.
I got a pleasant but little come up during the 10-30min after ingestion.Then I barely feel something after 1 hour.

Overall this disappoint me as the first times I tried, it was a lot better and it was at 300mg.
So I have few question regarding this :

1° How can I do to get a real buzz on methymorphine(codeine) knowing that I take it once every 3 weeks, so I don’t understand the problem I should have a low tolerance.

2°Also I will like to know what is the BEST required quantity of water that I have to use in order to get the most of the codeine dissolved and mainly the less quantity of paracetamol.
For an example of 320mf of codeine + 6400mg of Paracetamol
(Fuck 6400 this is fucking huge, enough to send you to the hospital to do a transplant of your liver (and if your are lucky enough to don’t die before or during the operation, yes this is scary as shit).

3° And finally the Itching :(
I got itching every times, and a tried many different antihistaminique, maybe I used the wrong ones ?
Today I took 450mg codeine + 150mg ethylmorphine + 125mg hydrozine dichlorhydrate (Ararax in france, don’t know if it’s the same brand outside, tell me if yes lol) + 10mg desloratatine. )
And right now I’m still having itching !

Thanks you for all the people who will read this .

Best,

If you're already taking an opiate as powerful as ethylmorphine, I highly doubt you'll experience any real effects from codeine anymore. Codeine only produces noticeable effects in opiate naive individuals, and sometimes even then. Also, codeine has a ceiling of about 450mg, at which point all CYP2D6 enzymes are occupied and no more morphine will be created. My best recommendation would be to give up on trying to feel anything from codeine. As for the itching, I have always taken 25mg of diphenhydramine for opiates which serves the dual purpose of potentiation.

After many years of experience with codeine I can tell you the number one way to optimize its effects.

An empty stomach.

The longer you wait after a meal, the more you will feel it. For example, if you take it first thing in the morning before breakfast, there's a good chance you haven't eaten for at least 8 hours. I used to do this when I had the day off, and would normally nod off/fall asleep shortly afterwards, and get the lovely warm/sedating effects I craved.

Good luck.

Codeine is just a weak opiate, most people can't get much of a buzz on it. You could try kratom.

Use a small amount of water for your cwe (key) then take some diphenhydramine to relieve the itching. Codeine has a ceiling dose. After a certain amount, all you will get is side effects. Don't send yourself into anaphylaxis.

If you're already taking an opiate as powerful as ethylmorphine, I highly doubt you'll experience any real effects from codeine anymore. Codeine only produces noticeable effects in opiate naive individuals, and sometimes even then. Also, codeine has a ceiling of about 450mg, at which point all CYP2D6 enzymes are occupied and no more morphine will be created. My best recommendation would be to give up on trying to feel anything from codeine. As for the itching, I have always taken 25mg of diphenhydramine for opiates which serves the dual purpose of potentiation.
Ethylmorphine is roughly equipotent to codeine which is also known as methylmorphine.

Oh and op , oui toi la , Le francais , wat not get neo-codion or Tussipax? These brands contain no APAP . Hit me up on PM if you need à frenchy to talk too

Ps jackie diphenhydramine is not OTC in france , promethazine is though , im not à big fan off adding anti-histamines to full agonists and I (like jcrest what happend to that Guy) used anti-histamines with my bupe like every day, you will get tolerant to the itch very quickly.

Ethylmorphine is roughly equipotent to codeine which is also known as methylmorphine.

Oh and op , oui toi la , Le francais , wat not get neo-codion or Tussipax? These brands contain no APAP . Hit me up on PM if you need à frenchy to talk too

Ps jackie diphenhydramine is not OTC in france , promethazine is though , im not à big fan off adding anti-histamines to full agonists and I (like jcrest what happend to that Guy) used anti-histamines with my bupe like every day, you will get tolerant to the itch very quickly.

#FRENCH TALK

Neo trop cher ,5 balles la boite non merci.
J'ai souvent pris du tussipax, mais sa me filais un mal de bide qui durer 1 journée entiere.
Mais recemment j'ai trouvé une astuce tout seul( mais j'imagine que je suis pas le seul a y avoir pensé biensur).
Je prend du tussipax, un tuperware remplis d'eau un peu tiede, je met les cachets dedans, les remue un peu et surtout les frotte avec mes pouces pour retirer la pelicule rouge.
Tu devrais essayer tu sera choqué de voir la quantité de liquide rouge dans le tuperware qui aurait finis direct dans ton pauvre fois. Au final je me retrouve avec des comprimés blanc 10mg/10mg ethyl/methylmorphine.
Ensuite l'idée pour optimisé le rush c'est de les reduire en poudre puis de les diluer dans un verre d'eau.
Je trouve cet méthode parfaite, car rush direct et pas de paranoia en mode "oulala j'espere que j'ai pas foiré l'extraction, combien j'ai tapé de paracetamol là ?) lol

Du coup j'abandonne les extractions, fin j'en ai quand meme fait une avec le tussipax (une fois la pellicule rouge retiré), comme la CWE pour retirer les exipients mais ça franchement c'est plus du perfectionisme et de l'exitaction de se dire qu'on a une solution pure d'ethyl/methylmorphine.
Par contre là du coup, je suis en train de voir quel est le plus puissant entre 2 boite de Tussipax donc (300mg codeine + 300mg ethylmorphine) ou 2 boite de paderyl (la pareil meme technique, et là sa sera que de la codé donc 600mg de codé.
Qui gagne ?

Pour l'instant j'ai testé que 1 boite de paderyl + 1 boite de tussipax. Ce weekend je prevois de faire un 2* tussipax.

Sorry for the french guys btw

In summary I'm basically saying that I stopped CWE . Why ? The thing is that in france we have somes meds with codeine only or with 50/50 codeine/ethylmorphine , so NO paracetamol,
and WITHOUT presciptions (Yes we are lucky gay bastard).The reason why I was using pills containing paracetamol and doing CWE is because the pills without paracetamol was coated tablet . Orange pill for the 300mg codeine box and Red pills for the 150mg codeine/150mg ethylmorphine box, and it gave me fucking stomach pain for the whole trip + last the entire day, feeling neauseous and having the feeling that I'm fucking up with my liver.

BUT, the thing is that I discovered that I could easily wash the pill in order to remove the shitty coating. Just by using a tuperware filled with some water, and washing them manually and obtain white pills without nasty stuff.
So now I'm planning to stay opiate free for this week, and trip this weekend but my question is:
Which of these will get me the most high ?
1) 600mg codeine (so 2 box)
2) 300mg codeine + 300mg ethylmorphine (same 2 box)

Any experienced users with ethylmophine ? I never had the opportunity to take this drug alone, only on combination with codeine.
I wish I could try once only ethylmophine, but I doubt there is a easy way to separate the codeine from the ethylmorphine since there are really closly chemical
Thanks

Last edited:
Ethylmorphine is approximately 50% more potent by weight - 300mg is equivalent to 450mg of Codeine.
You are better off using the combined product as Ethyl doesn't possess the same plateau in its dose-response curve. After around 4/500mg Codeine is really pointless to consume as it inhibits the enzyme that forms Morphine from it, producing major histamine release and nausea with close to zero recreational effects.