• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine and which NRI,NERI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razu

Greenlighter
Hey Guys :D I got a question ! I came back from my doc and got prescribed 150 MG Pregbalin a Day for Generalized Anxiety disorder / RLS. With a low Dose of Trazodone on top of it. I also take Codeine daily for a longer time already. My Doc also said im in need of a Norepinephrine reuptaker type of drug. But she can't prescribe one for me. I should go to a Psychiatrist for the (dopaminergic,adrenaline type of drugs). But instead of going there and wasting Money again im asking here. Does anyone know a good Norepinephrine increasing drug that would still allow Codeine (enzymes) to still work. Maybe Wellbutrin (bupropion)?. or does it block the Codeine enzyme for too long?. Also thought of trying Ephedrine won't mix it with Codeine i know that one :D Thanks if someones able tohelp me

edit: found out trazodone works at 5ht2c causing weight gain not liking that one. Maybe an SNRI Milnacipran,Duloxetine,Venlafaxine, or an NARI Reboxetine, Viloxazine or NDRI Wellbutrin. Which one would work the best with codeine?

Last edited:
[/QUOTE

Man, you can't slam different drug classes against the wall, and hit one like a dart

And certainly codiene shouldn't play a big role; you don't need a psychiatrist to write an anti - depression, however I'm not so sure we can help

PM Me if you disagree, I am closing this, because we cannot give medical advice per se

Closed

-Lorne

Status
Not open for further replies.