• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine and Weed, interactions good, bad or ugly?

Ergan

Bluelighter
Hey everyone tonight I'm planning on taking 150mg of codeine using the CWE technique, I'm also going to be smoking some good quality sativa buds. Just curious if this is a good interaction, aswell as im asking if 150mg is a good dose as I have no tolerance atm.

Hey everyone tonight I'm planning on taking 150mg of codeine using the CWE technique, I'm also going to be smoking some good quality sativa buds. Just curious if this is a good interaction, aswell as im asking if 150mg is a good dose as I have no tolerance atm.

Bud should be fine to combine with codeine. It will probably be beneficial, since weed can help with nausea caused by codeine. Personally, when I combine the two its a nice time, but I smoke indica. So, it could be a different expereince with sativa. Also, I would recommend staying 90mg or below for your first time. I have basically no tolerance and 60mg made for a pretty nice time. It most likely WILL fuck your stomach up (even more so at a higher dose), so try eating something first.

id say 90mgs is a safe bet if you have no opiate tolerance at all
oh and weeds fine

Yer I decided to do 180mg and I have done a lot of codeine before but I havent don't in in many many months. I had an amazing time tbh the weed counteracted all of the bad effects that the codeine brings on and also increased the effects of both the weed and the codeine. Had an amazing night would defiantly do it again