• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Cocktail to induce sleep [help]

delphinen

Bluelighter
Hello
due to certain conditions, I haven't been able to sleep in 2 days, and I am starting to have headaches and backpain, I tried to sleep what I think was yesterday with 5 or 6 mg of Clonazepam and like a gram of Carisoprodol but only got some REM sleep (I think?) and the muscle pain went away. Also cold sweating, like if I would be going through some withdrawal (but I am not?)

Basically, I would like to know if this combo I'm planning to do is safe:
First, a decent meal. Then
50mg Levosulpiride (help me with this one, it's the only antipsychotic I have left, it is an antagonist of dopamine D2 receptor)
5-7mg Clonazepam (I think it's a fairly good dose)
1050mg Carisoprodol (to finish knocking me off this time with some luck)

Thanks in advance.

That seems pretty extreme to try and go to sleep. Those are a lot of meds that would promote sleep. You should probably have a sleep study done and see a doctor if you're having such bad sleeping problems, especially if you say you aren't in any type of withdrawal.

Assuming you're experienced with these drugs and compfortable with the doses, you'll be fine.

GL with the sleep issues. They suck. Seems like you know what the problem is though.

Jeesh ya sound like me,lol. That was mine for a while except throughout the day like a couple mg of clons during the day with a few grams of gabapentin(last all day for me with a large dose) then a good dose of xanax at night.... Been 'cutting' back on the benzo's just cuz I don't have a script(and gaba, but i'm gonna get a script for that soon, calling the doctor tomorow,put it off for months) Had 2100mg of Gaba when I woke up and took 3mg of Klonopin under the tounge just now. Actually was hoping for some somas tonight but don't think thats gonna happen, I just want to get a buzz tho(aka...nod) Sorry, I know this was no help...

Ever consider the meds interfere with sleep... I honestly remember somewhere saying benzos interfere with achieving stage four REM sleep, but do not have the materials to back it up so it is not fact.

I did also read that opiates induce stage four REM sleep.... That said the dependency risk, fatal repository depression risks, and ease of tolerance build makes it better for pain management. If you really can't sleep though and it starts nearing three days without sleep it is an option.

It does sound like you slept though, but you didn't feel rested

Dont think holding clonazepam under your tongue will do much more than eating it because it isnt water soluable. Im not 100% sure if that effects sublingual use but i think it does. I know that snorting them is just like eating them since they arent water soluable.

Clonazapam actually works great SL supposedly better than oral for full absorbtion. Ask tricomb he's an expert in this one.

Edit: Snorting is not like eating them as they do not pass the mucus membrane leaving it unabsorbed until it drips down the back of the nose into the throat where it gets through the rest of the route out of the body being absorbed somewhere at some point.

The drugs are beginning to not work
You will end up killing yourself
Get treatment and after a week or two of detox you will have the most intense rem ever

Dont think holding clonazepam under your tongue will do much more than eating it because it isnt water soluable. Im not 100% sure if that effects sublingual use but i think it does. I know that snorting them is just like eating them since they arent water soluable.

Benzos work fine through the sublingual route, as they will usually kick in much faster than just swallowing them. It's good for situations where someone is having a panic attack and needs immediate relief.

I also take my diazepam sublingually.