• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine

Parathrice

Bluelighter
When the blow is diluted with water the water turns white. Like ultra skim milk. Any one know what kind of cut causes this?

I dnt think anyone can tell you without a proper gc-ms test.

Ive had coke that did that. Dnt shoot it !

Could be any sort of filler that isnt water soluble like apf says milk powder a possibility who knows?

I dnt think anyone can tell you without a proper gc-ms test.

Ive had coke that did that. Dnt shoot it !
Could be any sort of filler that isnt water soluble like apf says milk powder a
possibility who knows?
Fuck I wanted to shoot it but was hesitant, I’ve never seen that before I’ll do a anhydrous acetone wash and c if that helps.

Milky white? Never seen that when mixing a shot of blow. Typically everything that doesn't dissolve in the water is cut. The more white shit left in the spoon, the more cut and lower quality the blow is.
Cocaine is a hydrochloride and should dissolve in water instantly. Did you have alot of the cut leftover and mix it and mix it until it was almost all liquid? That could explain the watery milk color of the draw.

Milky white? Never seen that when mixing a shot of blow. Typically everything that doesn't dissolve in the water is cut. The more white shit left in the spoon, the more cut and lower quality the blow is.
Cocaine is a hydrochloride and should dissolve in water instantly. Did you have alot of the cut leftover and mix it and mix it until it was almost all liquid? That could explain the watery milk color of the draw.
No it turned white with the first shot I prepared. The dedicated addict in me wouldn’t let it goto waste so I shot it anyways. The high It didn’t last as long as was normal. The stuff looked like normal far as being all rocky chunks. Someone musta got a little horney with the cut during the re rock press? There’s usually a little cut but never anything that makes it look like skim milk lol!!

That should definitely do the trick.
Oh yeah baby that did it. I can’t believe I waited this long for it but I wanted to make sure the shit was COMPLETELY EVAPORATED. No milky white no nothing but clear looks like water. 3.25 g turned into 2.78. Not as bad as I thought so that is cool and I am not bitching this stuff looks awesome 👍 thank you for all replies! Now I am going to sample it but gotta wait till tonight to get into it. Ty!

Hell yes. No exaggeration straight up. Through a mr coffee filter. Folded up filter pressed into paper towels to dry a bit then rinsed again. Press into paper towels once more then unfold coffee filter and I put it under a very warm lamp and left it overnight. NOT EASY. I dreamt about it. Prepared a smallish shot this morning and water came clear w no cut visible. Looked right. Once I drew back I thought finally back to normal. I must say in spite of doing it first thing in the morning it hit me good and hard for what I prepared as a mild shot.
So mission accomplished w out much loss I been fighting this addiction long while now so I let the remainder of stash goto a “friend” The thought crossed my mind to call him and get it back lol. Thank god the urge passed.
AnywYs make sure it’s anhydrous acetone. Make your own very quickly at home or order online. Google it. There’s tons of info if you’ve never tried it.
The acetone wash done the job though yeah?

Oh yeah, the crystals were defined enough to reflect the light. It was kind of awesome. Trash to stash. ✌️Worth doing to any stuff that’s good but mediocre.