• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine

Bracy

Greenlighter
Not sure if its the Coke or all of us. Its been years and we do not use that much. But lately after a good session of lines our noses BURN to high heaven. Thinking it has to be the cut. This has been more than once different stuff but same people. Are they doing something to it? Any thoughts. How can we help this?

Cocaine should not burn. Yes, it must be cut with something although it's hard to say exactly what it's cut with. If it was just one person, you could say maybe they have a very sensitive nose (although even this is unlikely, IMO, given cocaine's anaesthetic properties) but as you say it's a group of you, that's especially unlikely.

You might try an acetone wash, you can find instructions maybe here, apologies I forget the thread if there is one and can't be bothered to look for it, however I just did a quick Google (nope, goddammit) DuckDuckGo for you and there are a lot of pages describing this process.

That said... while it would remove a lot of inactive cuts, there are some active cuts that would survive this process, I am pretty sure. What are the subjective effects like? Does it feel like cocaine? There are a whole bunch of active cuts I could think of that would burn a lot when insufflated... but, subjective feelings are such an unreliable measure of substance purity, it's just so hard to tell and the power of suggestion is so strong.

Either way - coke should not burn, I would bring it up with your source if you have that kind of relationship, or if you don't, just try to source from elsewhere in future.

No burn at first. Everything is pretty standard. I would say if you start in the morning by the end of the day you it is a very uncomfortable burning. Like when you breathe it burns. Warm wash clothe or breathing in from a humidifier help but only while it happening. Last for a few hours and then goes away. Just never had this happen. And it has been a good number of people. If it was one batch I'd think different. Different batch same person.

Oh I see. Yes I did re-read your post after and thought maybe I had misunderstood but thought I'd let the info stand anyway. I'd say that is still kind of unusual to get an actual burning sensation. Any snorted drug is going to irritate your nasal passages somewhat, it's just a consequence of stuffing dry powder up your nose. Again - acetone wash might make a difference, would be interesting to try that and see if it still happens. You might also try acquiring a testing kit to assess the purity. But other than that, without an actual chemical analysis via GCMS or some other method, it's going to be impossible to definitively tell what's going on here.

Hey Admin, Is this the ONLY forum on BL for cocaine?
At the moment - this is probably the best forum to post your cocaine related questions. I appreciate it's arguable that the forum structure of Bluelight could do with a rethink, since "Other Drugs" obviously encompasses a huge variety of substances... but nonetheless, right now, Cocaine questions should (mostly) go in here.

cocaine has gotten more cut over the years nothing like the times of snorting coke in amsterdam early 2000's when it was cheap and pure. Hell any cocaine in NZ and AUS doesn't even numb you. Its like whoever gets it from the brick already cuts it 50% then the guy buying it by the ounces or whatever then cuts that a extra 50-75% by the time its made to the user its been cut so many times. I hate it when people cut shit with flour that just gets clogged in my nose.

No burn at first. Everything is pretty standard. I would say if you start in the morning by the end of the day you it is a very uncomfortable burning. Like when you breathe it burns. Warm wash clothe or breathing in from a humidifier help but only while it happening. Last for a few hours and then goes away. Just never had this happen. And it has been a good number of people. If it was one batch I'd think different. Different batch same person.
I just came here looking for info on this exact thing. Its almost unbearable! I cant figure it out either. But I just spent alot of moolah and this makes me want to toss it. Like you said, it all seems pretty standard after first sniff, no incredible burn. But hours and hours AFTER the fact. Let me know if you ever figured something out. I started to freak thinking it was due to levismole or something?

I just came here looking for info on this exact thing. Its almost unbearable! I cant figure it out either. But I just spent alot of moolah and this makes me want to toss it. Like you said, it all seems pretty standard after first sniff, no incredible burn. But hours and hours AFTER the fact. Let me know if you ever figured something out. I started to freak thinking it was due to levismole or something?
Same! If you start when you wake up, by night the burn is unbearable! You feel it in your nose, back of eyes, your head ! The burn is crazy for hours

Came here for this as well.. It's REALLY GOOD looking product which has be mind boggled as far as WHY the burning sensation happens in the first place

maybe you don't crush it right, but here in Brazil it comes purer (I think) but it hurts a little anyway, but BURN is when I was a beginner and I smelled some stones without crushing just stretching, but probably the mixture.