• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine with amphetamine tolerance?

Hi.

Greenlighter
I have about half a gram of some decent coke and I wanted to use it sometime today. I have a somewhat low tolerance to adderall (20mg to feel anything at all and anything 50mg+ starts to feel recreational for me) but it is noticeably higher than when I first started using amphetamines. I also took a small dose yesterday (30mg vyvanse with 10mg adderall snorted, and about 100mg caffeine) and my heart rate is still slightly higher than normal so I don't know if that means it's still active in my system or not since it didn't seem to wear off until about 2 am today. Will my tolerance/recent use make a difference in how coke would affect me? If I do it today will I still be able to achieve a good high? Will waiting few days will increase the euphoria/effectiveness noticeably? I have tried looking it up but couldn't find any good answers.

Last edited:
I just started taking Adderall recently, 20mg IR once a day, usually insufflated as I find it works a lot better than oral and lasts just as long for me at least. The times I have done coke or crack(I like both) have been just slightly different while on Adderall. I sometimes feel a little over-stimulated mixing the two, sometimes I feel just about the same as I always have when I take a big rip of crack, or shoot coke. Coke is very euphoric to me still while being on Adderall and just makes my heart beat a little on the fast side when combining the two as well as a little more edgy feeling, especially if they both wear off at the same time. The comedown from coke sucks regardless and I also take benzos regularly to avoid at all costs with both Adderall and coke, or the 2 combined. I have never tried vyvanse so I couldn't tell you how that, Adderall, and coke would make you feel. For the past month I have stopped using coke altogether, I believe because of the Adderall and how I have come to really like it, even prefer to the short lived high from coke. But if you were to put a baggie or a rock in my hand I wouldn't be able to stop myself from doing it, just not as inclined to get coke anymore like I was.. Adderall has really helped me stop using coke and taken away my ADHD. It could pontentially be a great drug to give people with coke addiction to help them want to stop using it, or it could make them worse.. it depends on the person I guess, I know its helped me in the same as a replacement drug like methadone/subs would help people on opioids.

Last edited:
Well I'm not actually on any stimulants right now. I just take adderall occasionally and I just have a bunch of vyvanse left over from an old prescription. I was just wondering if tolerance from previous use would affect the coke high.(?)

Would taking adderall with coke increase the euphoria/duration? I heard this is a bad combo but I'm very used to stimulant comedowns so as long as it's not dangerous I might consider it since I have some adderall I could take now if I wanted to.

Its better to take one or the other in my honest opinion and safer. The only reason I have combined them before is because I take my Adderall daily and don't skip doses, so if I come up on some money and get coke I have already taken the Adderall and then have no choice but to combine them as I CANNOT save coke of any kind for later. once I have it I'm doing it no matter what! But yeah i haven't noticed any difference in the potency of coke when i do it after being on Adderall. They are two completely different kinds of stimulants, so Adderall at least for me, doesn't change my tolerance for all stims like coke for one. Combining them makes me a bit too stimulated and my heart beats a little too fast for my liking, but the coke euphoria is still there! I think constantly doing both on a daily basis however would quite possibly end up in one having serious heart problems and definitely increasing the chance for a heart attack. I wouldn't recommend anyone combining the two though, try to take one or the other to be on the safe side.