• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cocaine, why not

aliboy

Greenlighter
I'm currently taking
Cipralex 25mg
Wellbutrin 150mg
biphentin 25mg
abilify 15mg

To treat long term bipolar disorder, ADD, and GAD/Panic attacks

I've wanted to get back into coke since I discovered I could abuse my biphenin (50mg/day max, insufflated)

I've been off my meds for 2 days now.

I know wellbutrin lowers the seizure threshold and I have some ativan 1mg tabs around the house just in case and to help with comedown.

If you have bipolar, GAD, panic attacks and the like, don't waste your time and money on cocaine. In fact you shouldn't even be abusing methylphenidate as it will make all those disorders considerably worse. Especially on the comedown/crash.

Unless you have an honest and reliable connection who gets the shit in bulk (more than about 1/2 ounce at a time) you're very likely to end up with a big bag of benzocaine, phenacetin, levamisole with 10-30% cocaine remaining. Speaking from experience here, most cocaine sold at street level is cut to death or at least has been stored/smuggled poorly - exposing the cocaine to moisture or dissolving it in a water solution will result in degradation of the cocaine to the inactive benzylecgonine. needless to say it is not worth the hundreds of dollars a gram.

pharmacologically speaking, the biphentin (methylphenidate) will be a stronger , longer lasting, maybe not as "fun" but certainly more relaible than street yayo, and it's less cardiotoxic too. cocaine and relatred anesthetics will start fucking with heart rhythm by interfering with electrical conduction in the hearts "pacemaker" circuitry. (which means people with panic/anxiety will be especially likely to get freaked out if they take even slightly too much). of course over time there is also the destructive effect of cocaine on the nasal tissue and the like.

cocaine is cross tolerant with methylphenidate too, so the more coke you do the less effective your ADD meds will become. it's also likely it will interfere with your antidepressant too (cocaine hits the same targets as SNRI antidepressants) and the effects of the ABilify will also decrease the euphoria/stimulation.

if it's a situation where you can do it for free (e.g. mooching off a friend) then it could be worth a try. but again keep in mind most cocaine has been booted down to the point where you have to do scraface sized rails to feel anything. real yayo you should only need tiny bumps of, def less than 100mg in a go...

other wise, save your time and money for better drugs

I'm currently taking
Cipralex 25mg
Wellbutrin 150mg
biphentin 25mg
abilify 15mg

To treat long term bipolar disorder, ADD, and GAD/Panic attacks

I've wanted to get back into coke since I discovered I could abuse my biphenin (50mg/day max, insufflated)

I've been off my meds for 2 days now.

I know wellbutrin lowers the seizure threshold and I have some ativan 1mg tabs around the house just in case and to help with comedown.

My prescribed dose is 30MG per day but I've been taking up to 120MG which is 4 times my regular dosage. I don't get super bad withdrawal symptoms until I realized that I haven't eaten in 4+ days. I'm currently 24 hours clean and I've regained a little bit of my appetite. I think the scariest part of it is that biphentin actually has a similar euphoric vibe as coke so that's really scary that my doctors are giving this to me when they know I have addictive habits .
ive abused tf out of my biphentin these past months.

If you have bipolar, GAD, panic attacks and the like, don't waste your time and money on cocaine. In fact you shouldn't even be abusing methylphenidate as it will make all those disorders considerably worse. Especially on the comedown/crash.

Unless you have an honest and reliable connection who gets the shit in bulk (more than about 1/2 ounce at a time) you're very likely to end up with a big bag of benzocaine, phenacetin, levamisole with 10-30% cocaine remaining. Speaking from experience here, most cocaine sold at street level is cut to death or at least has been stored/smuggled poorly - exposing the cocaine to moisture or dissolving it in a water solution will result in degradation of the cocaine to the inactive benzylecgonine. needless to say it is not worth the hundreds of dollars a gram.

pharmacologically speaking, the biphentin (methylphenidate) will be a stronger , longer lasting, maybe not as "fun" but certainly more relaible than street yayo, and it's less cardiotoxic too. cocaine and relatred anesthetics will start fucking with heart rhythm by interfering with electrical conduction in the hearts "pacemaker" circuitry. (which means people with panic/anxiety will be especially likely to get freaked out if they take even slightly too much). of course over time there is also the destructive effect of cocaine on the nasal tissue and the like.

cocaine is cross tolerant with methylphenidate too, so the more coke you do the less effective your ADD meds will become. it's also likely it will interfere with your antidepressant too (cocaine hits the same targets as SNRI antidepressants) and the effects of the ABilify will also decrease the euphoria/stimulation.

if it's a situation where you can do it for free (e.g. mooching off a friend) then it could be worth a try. but again keep in mind most cocaine has been booted down to the point where you have to do scraface sized rails to feel anything. real yayo you should only need tiny bumps of, def less than 100mg in a go...

other wise, save your time and money for better drugs
Save Time AND Money then come to Perú if you Wanna do cocaine...

If I had the money.....

JJ
it's not that expensive actually haha, and ur money triples when u get here. The currency exchange is high, with a 1000 euros u can live like a queen for 3 weeks here and buy a MOUNTAIN of cocaine for so cheap haha

it's not that expensive actually haha, and ur money triples when u get here. The currency exchange is high, with a 1000 euros u can live like a queen for 3 weeks here and buy a MOUNTAIN of cocaine for so cheap haha

The only things I understand were "hihi", Lol" and "haha" - how funny!!!!!!!!!

JJ