• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

(COCAINE) Why isn't kicking?

carverolxl

Greenlighter
Hi, friends. I lost my old account, hope y'all doing fine. So, I bought 1g of a high quality cocaine and I snorted some lines but nothing happened. I mean, my nose and back of throat are numb but not a single euphoria kicked. I bought from the same dealer I'm used to and that only happened two times. At the first I think I had a little OD, threw up and shit probably because since I wasn't feeling the euphoria I used more than my body was used to so I almost fucked up bad. Threw the stuff on the garbage and did some weeks off it. Bought a gram today and the same happened. Nothing! What the hell? Did I broke my brain? Jesus... maybe I'm gonna take some Valium right now just to calm down and get some rest, cause I ain't gonna keep doing this shit throught the night if ain't giving me nothing but a nose/throat numbness. I won't risk myself another OD. Also my head aches a little bit, fuck. Can someone help me understand this? I know the cocaine is good quality cause I gave half of a gram to my friend today and worked pretty well with him. But on me? No, nothing but some time on toilet taking huge dumps and this fucked up numbness in my nostril, throat and mouth. I'm okay with the numbness but without the euphoria? What might be happening? I'm asking just because I'm not doing this anymore until I find out some reason for this whole deal.

If your BP and HR isn't changing then thats more evidence that it isn't Coke!

50mg of cocaine should be more than enough to produce a definite stimulant effect. With good cocaine even 1/4 gram is enough to get you flying.

If your cocaine acts as a numbing agent but is not very active as a stimulant one possibility is that it was stored incorrectly and mositure exposure has hydrolysed it all to benzoylecgonine (which is anesthetic but not stimulant).