• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine water solubleness

Holly.3

Bluelighter
First off, I'm not asking for information on any particular cocaine cut. I know we cannot identify Cuts without proper testing.

Recently over the past two or three months I've been able to get the real deal, textbook definition of fish scale cocaine. As you would expect, this cocaine is soft and easy to flake off of a large 3 or 4 gram lump. It chops up very easily without sounding gritty or pinging as you chop it with a razor blade. If stored in a cool dry place and then taken outside, it easily starts to absorb some of the humidity in the air and starts to get a tad bit sticky and clumpy when trying to chop up a line.

I've also been able to get some stuff that the appearance resembles fish scale with a pearlescent shimmery look but is not as soft as the fish scale I just described. Not hard like a rock, just a bit harder than what I just described above. It may flake off a little bit as well as little pieces crumbling off of the 3 or 4 gram lump. When chopping it, it has a bit more of a gritty sound with little teeny bits painting as you try to chop them into a powder. Once into a powder, it doesn't have a light fluffy look, more of fine grainy look that's not a little bit clumpy or a little bit sticky.

I've had different occasions where the harder less flaky cocaine stays very dry even after removed from a dry pool location to outside for 30 minutes or an hour or longer. It doesn't seem to absorb any humidity from the air.

And on other times I've had the same type of cocaine that once removed from a dry cool place and then let's say stashed in your car to be used later that night. Sometimes in as short of a time as 15 or 20 minutes and other times an hour or longer it will start to absorb a little bit of humidity from the air and becomes let's say for this analysis half as sticky and clumpy and soft with your parents of absorbing half as much humidity from the air as the textbook flaky soft fish scale did.

The textbook flaky soft fish scale always seems to produce the best hi with the harder less water soluble cocaine still producing a good high but more noticeably not at the same level as the soft, flaky textbook fish scale.

Cocaine is water soluble to the point where it will noticeably start to absorb more humidity out of the air in a relatively short. Of time, sometimes less than 5 minutes and other times between 5 and 10 minutes. Sometimes you can notice it getting more clumpy and sticky as you are in the process of chopping up a line.

Again, not asking about any specific cuts. Wouldn't it be safe to assume that the cocaine that starts off as soft and Flaky and easy to chop up a line without ever having a gritty appearance or sound and noticeably absorbs humidity be coming a bit more clumpy and sticky would have a higher cocaine purity? In other words, lower amounts of cuts?

And wouldn't it also be safer to assume that the nest flaky, a bit harder, less humidity absorption with less clumping and stickiness and more of a gritty sound when chopping with a razor blade would have less percentage of cocaine and more cuts that are probably not as water soluble and sensitive to humidity as pure cocaine is?

And again, not asking for any specific cuts. Are there any common cuts that are just as water-soluble and sensitive to humidity in the air as cocaine is that could mimic the way cocaine quickly absorbs humidity out of the air?

I've Heard lots of people say that they've had excellent cocaine with cocaine that was dry and gritty / grainy looking when chopped up, a bit harder with more pinging as you chopped up a line and may have had a noticeably duller shine or pearlescent look.

And all of my experiences, the best cocaine I've ever had has always been very shimmery, pearlescent looking even if you took a 4 gram lump and dropped it in half or in thirds with a razor blade, with each section that you just cut with razor blade having a shimmery pearlescent look, in other words the shimmery pearlescent look is throughout the whole lump and not just on the outer surface. It's always been very soft and easy to flake with the tip of a razor blade, it's hardly ever in a powder form, but very flaky, whether the flake is the size of your thumbnail or smaller like the head of a ballpoint pen, it's always flaky and never powdery. It absorbs moisture relatively quickly and usually, the quicker it absorbs moisture as soon as it's moved from a cool dry place just somewhere like your car, within a few minutes they will start to absorb humidity and become stickier and Clump together a little bit as you chop it into a line. Basically the textbook description of high-quality fish scale cocaine.

In my experiences, that has always been the best cocaine. I've turned down three or four grams from my friend just because the cocaine was a bit harder and dryer and more grainy instead of being soft and Flaky and fluffy looking when chopped up.

What do you guys think? Do you experience the same thing?

I've wondered that same thing many times in the past. For me, if I get a 4 or 5 gram lump and it seems to be not as soft, not as easy to flake oh, sometimes you can flake a piece off and other times you may crumble a piece off, it tends to Ping as you drop it with a razor blade and always has a dry very fine green, powdery look that doesn't appear to be fluffy like cutting a line of fresh fallen snow. I've always found this stuff to be okay, not what I would call bad stuff but definitely not what I would consider in the same category as the best stuff I've had. When I purchase a few grams, I always chop up a very small test line just to see Howard appears and how it chops up into a line and then how noticeable is the numbing and high feeling with just a very small test line. I've even turned this stuff away if my guy says he has access to the "shiny flaky" stuff. Even if I've got to pay 10 or $20 more per gram. I don't like buying shity cocaine or doing any stuff that has a good notion that it's not as pure and stepped on a lot more.

The soft flaky shimmery fluffy humidity absorbing cocaine has always been really good decent cocaine for me. What I would classify as the good stuff, what I compare cocaine to to see if it's as good or not.

So I have to agree with you, I've experienced pretty much the same thing as you.