• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine cocaine vs alcohol

andrek159206

Bluelighter
use cocaine weekly and have to be totally drunk because of anxiety, it takes me away from paranoia but leaves me a fucking hangover, any advice?

Maybe don't do so much cocaine if you have to drown it out with alcohol. Cocaine combined with alcohol produces cocaethylene which seems to have a greater toxicity than cocaine:

"Concurrent use of cocaine and alcohol produces another psychoactive substance known as cocaethylene which has pharmacological properties similar to that of cocaine but which has a plasma half-life three to five times that of cocaine. This slow removal from the body makes it an attractive drug for abuse. However, cocaethylene has been associated with seizures, liver damage, and compromised functioning of the immune system. It also carries an 18- to 25-fold increase over cocaine alone in risk for immediate death."

Are you getting anxiety because of the cocaine use?
Or do you have anxiety but also use a lot of cocaine?

Man, if you have anxiety problems, try your best to stay away from any and all stimulants, including caffeine.
Especially if your anxiety is so bad that you're medicating it with alcohol.

i have anxiety but also use a lot of coke, caffeine is poison to me, coke i do with alcohol and its fine, but need to have alcohol, make me more social more confident its nice.

i take anxiety in weed and lsd use ( stoped used these), i think , acohol and clonazepam is my life

Back in my Coke days I'd never have a line until I got drunk. I hated "dry lining" as in snorting Coke without alcohol. I loved the effects of Cocaethylene its super euphoric but on a different level, u'd literally sober up in like 10 mins cos its that powerful with ur jaw swinging and chatting complete BS lol.

Back in my Coke days I'd never have a line until I got drunk. I hated "dry lining" as in snorting Coke without alcohol. I loved the effects of Cocaethylene its super euphoric but on a different level, u'd literally sober up in like 10 mins cos its that powerful with ur jaw swinging and chatting complete BS lol.
smoking a tiny amount can achieve this too.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've never done just coke on its own.

Back in my coke days, cocaethylene was the only way to get down.

I remember one night though, we're chilling there at my place and all of a sudden I go numb after a line. My mate had switched us to K without me knowing because I was out of the room when he announced it to the crew on account of him having run out of coke.
Fuck me, I thought I was having a heart attack. :LOL: Speaking of coke and anxiety.

Lower your dosage, only do coke if you’re hydrated and fed. I don’t find coke and alcohol to be enjoyable, just cause they kinda cancel each other out (for me at least, in my experience). But yeah def lower dosage and definitely some h2o and food in there to soften the hit of that cocaine.