Cocaine user needing advise!

Spoon123

Greenlighter
Hi all, this is my first post. I am a recreational cocaine user for the past few years! A couple of grams at the weekend which results in a 4 day comedown that effects my high powered job! I have recently been using alone as I'm at the point that I cannot be arsed with the usual getting ready and going out. My wife who was partner in crime is now pregnant and has obviously stopped using, this has kind of made me miss our weekends together and now I'm sneaking the odd line on a Friday
Or Saturday! Nothing heavy but I'm worrying I can't let it go! Advise would be welcome! Thanks

I'm sort if in the same boat. Minus the wife/pregnancy thing. I registered just now so I could ask for advice.

I'm using coke by myself tonight, and im about 1 gram into my night. I don't know if I'm just over thinking or I should be concerned... I'm sweating profusely, and feel extremely anxious. I thought it was maybe because I'm not really doing anything, just watching Netflix. Any ideas of something I can do to have a good time & stop focussing on my pounding heart?

Hey that's coke for ya... I have been doing it off and on for like 5 years or so.. 2-3 years a daily coke/crack user.. Be careful.. that shit is sneaky, and you can get hooked no matter how ya do it.. people think just because they sniff it, they aren't going to get as badly into the addiction.. not saying you guys are like that, just saying.. while IV coke, and smoking crack, maybe me more addicting, than sniffing IME, for the short lived, incredible rush/high it gives when done right with good product.. sniffing, is also very addicting too, and every bit as bad as smoking it IMO, I smoke it more than anything, last time I sniffed coke, I got the worst sinus infection ever, nose was on FIRE! bleeding, constantly, then scabbing up, then picking the scabs and bleeding more, and burning/raw as fuck.. it was awful, and since then, I stuck with smoking it.. while it cant be good for you, it most likely isn't going to give you a sinus infection.. but IV coke.. that is the most addicting thing on this earth.. that I have tried at least! the sickest rush you could ever get, way better than smoking it, if its good shit, but extremely mentally addicting.. Whatever you do, avoid putting coke in a rig, and shooting it!!! I got madly addicted to this for years, and smoking it, every day, all day, when I had the money... but I have since then, chilled and become just an occasional coke user.. it wasn't easy, but I can now, manage to come and go with coke.. before, I was extremely mentally hooked on the ritual of going to get it, getting it, doing it, and repeat, about 20 times throughout any given day, between me with my money, and my coke addict friends, who constantly wanted me to give them rides, and then break me off with free shit.. I couldn't say no! I was stuck.. when I lost my job and car, and friends went to rehab/jail/moved away, it all stopped gradually... I am very happy now, just using 2x a month or so, if that.. it makes it much more fun.

Also, that comedown, no matter how you do the coke, is fucking pure hell in my experience... I absolutely cant deal with it, without some kind of downer to bring me down, without feeling like total and utter bullshit.. its the worst. I take klonopin, as I am scripted it for anxiety/insomnia/panic disorder, and take a little bit of that, and it works like a charm usually.. so do other benzos, like klonopin... Xanax, valium, etc.. they all work great, but, again, are very addicting, and sneaky when they get you dependent on them.. you just take them, daily for maybe 3-5 weeks, and all of sudden you are in withdrawls, the worst WDs ever btw, when you suddenly don't have any more.. that goes for all benzos too. Weed, is great for coke comedown also, I think its perfect actually.. smoke some good tree after a coke sesh, and you will feel better.. in most peoples cases.. Now other things like opiates/opioids, help too.. but I do NOT at all recommend you start taking them, for a coke comedown, and become addicted to them as well, things like heroin, oxycodone, morphine, etc.. if you already do opiates, than by all means, if suffering from a brutal coke crash, take something, but be careful not to take too much of anything.. its a deadly combo to mix cocaine, a stimulant, with CNS depressants, like opiates and benzos, also alcohol, which a lot of people like with coke too, but not me, I am not a drinker.. Be safe! and smart! Smoke weed, if that is at all enough to help your comedown, try that first, before jumping to more dangerous drugs to help with it... like benzos, alcohol, and opis.. peace...

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this doesn't belong in Basic Drug Discussion. We're going to go ahead and move this to our recovery forum, where it will experience new life and probably recieve more traffic in the process!

Infection maybe plz help

My friend shoots coke in arms and all the time she gets rashs in legs why ?