• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cocaine use post-disco era. Why?

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
Something i've been wondering about and asking myself for quite some time now. The 70's/80's are over. Why on earth are cocaine and cocaine accessories still being used so heavily in the 21st century?

Why are there new crack heads somewhere being born in 2019? What purpose does a drug have that does nothing but give you chapped lips and make you fiend for more of it? A 2 minute bell ringer? I've never used the stuff so i don't know.

It's stupidly expensive, the duration of effects certainly don't justify the cost. Admittedly, those first couple lines feel great. But then there's the rather abrupt crash (trainwreck more like it).

I remember being left in such a shitty, pissed off state of mind after 30 min, simply wanting more coke but knowing it would do jack shit even if i had it.

When there are far cheaper drugs like crystal meth that get you just as blasted for much much longer, with a more "tapered" comedown, who the hell would choose to continue using the stuff over amphetamines?

I get that some people don't want to be high for 8 or more hours, and that's a valid argument. But the dollar cost/duration aspect just cancels it out, in my opinion. Am i alone here?

Idk why people pay so much for it, but it's aight as a drug sometimes. I only do it when it's free so maybe once in a blue moon really.

well, personally i love both meth and coke, i am a heavy 'crack' smoker aswell as amphetamine user, i can say that i particularly prefer coke due to the effects not lasting as long, which tends to result in ups and downs, making redosing all that much nicer, taking 3 hits of coke don't compare to eating any amount of amphetamine or any meth really, especially if you've got a good source which i'm fortunate to have, but alot of folks don't get that great quality, so i do ponder the use of lesser quality coke especially since it's expensive too.

I do switch to coke, then back to amphetamines after i run out of coke, it really tends to make me not give a shit that i've run out of coke, while i can always buy more i try to keep to picking up only once or twice a month, but i do buy quite abit which is always supposed to last me 15-20 days but lasts more like 5-10 since i go overboard alittle lately

theres also the euphoria factor, coke especially when smoked is pure euphoria with stimulation being a side effect, whereas any type of amphetamine is 'go' energy, i've never HAD to combine a downer with crack but with amps, if i don't have one at some point in the day (usually a kpin or a high-dose of pregabalin) to take the edge off it'll get on my nerves, and thats not somthing you want when you'll be like that for 3-6 hours

Why on earth are cocaine and cocaine accessories still being used so heavily in the 21st century?
Maybe because it still provides that level of faux ecstasy that makes one feel like the sexiest person alive?
I like it after not fuckin with it for a coupla decades... brings back memories and makes my co** hard and wanna taste and touch a female body.
And it is addictive I guess....
Just opinions from a coke-high feind that is thinking of giving a coworker an oil rubdown (which she says would be great). Is an oil rub-down considered sex and disloyal...?
I remember being left in such a shitty, pissed off state of mind after 30 min, simply wanting more coke but knowing it would do jack shit even if i had it.
There is the comedown.... No love or friends about and may not be able to pay bills... but the sex was great...lol.
Have to take long breaks so the blast will get ya where ya wanna be. After the first blast just seems to be all downhill. Gotta love that first hit though. 8o

Clean coke should not have a harsh comedown nor feel too fiendish. Acetone wash your coke to remove most cuts and you should have a cleaner product.

Personally I am not too big on coke because I agree spending so much on something that gets you high for 30 mins and makes you chat a load of shit at everyone is not too enjoyable for me.

But it is the second most popular drug in the UK, second only to cannabis. So much is used that trace amounts can be found in the drinking water. So clearly I'm in the minority over here.

When it comes to stims I prefer amphetamine, I have a script for Dexedrine and it's very clean. I'm lucky to have that as street speed here is cut to shit. But I only really use stims as functional drugs rather than for recreation, I prefer downers and weed for that. I have tried coke because it's so popular here, if you're in the drug scene you will be offered it all the time, so it'd be rude not to. I can see the fun of it but never caught onto the hype and wouldn't buy it myself.