• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Use Causing Nausea, Dehydration, and Chest Pain

brifkin33

Bluelighter
Hello All. New to the forum here and I joined to ask a question. Does anyone snort large amounts of coke straight out of the bag or container that you put it in? I have lost the discipline to break coke up into lines and I have a bad habit of taking large blasts at once. The high from doing this initially feels great but I then quickly become severely dehydrated and my body starts overheating. After about an hour of consuming coke like this my nose is completely clogged and I become very nauseous. I have to constantly sip small amounts of cold Gatorade or juice to lessen these ill effects. I literally stay in my bed with my laptop in a fixed position for a few hours enduring this because I do not want to move. After a few hours pass and I begin feeling better my left chest area feels like a balloon is expanding in it. I then feel a rapid heartbeat and a severe jolting sensation that almost feels like electricity shocking my chest/heart. I went to the ER this past weekend for the pain after a night of snorting 3 grams of coke in under 2 hours and the staff conducted testing. They said everything checked out completely fine (no sign of heart attack or heart problem) and said the pain wasn't from the heart. Are these spasms I experienced probably related more to trapped air or pec muscles in my chest? Or possibly my lungs? I recently had my annual physical and my bloodwork came back with great results. I am an avid weightlifter and runner year round for the past 15 years.

Sound like hitting the gym more rewarding than doing coke if you lay on the bed waiting for pass. But i think we tend to minimize the effect on drugs on the body as well interactions but doesn't sound surprising to me to feel nauseous and chest pain with high dose stimulants where if you lucky will contain probably at least levamisole as adulterants and maybe some other shit

In my experience and TAKE IT FOR A GRAIN ON SALT because everyone is different and this must be acknowledged, i even with studies saying its more cardio toxic etc etc, i am a coke smoker, and when i smoke without drinking any alcohol, after say, 2-3 hours of going at it, i end up HAVING to space out my tokes or else what happens first is 1. My chest feels tight, if i continue smoking, i will notice my heart rate increasing which im sure you know is uncomfortable as heck, however with a hefty supply of booze, ive been able to go at it for days without NOTICING the side effects mentioned above, however that does not mean they are not there, thats my 2 cents, and one smart thing i can vouch for is, yes if you blast off on full throttle right from the start, sure youre gonna feel great but, i start with a small hit, sit for abit, blast off, then continue with small ones till i feel i can handle another blast off.

Everything about this post is INSANE. Obviously you need to cut down on your coke use because your body is trying to tell you that it's way too fucking much and you're at risk for an overdose or a heart attack. Please listen to your body, jesus.

Hello All. New to the forum here and I joined to ask a question. Does anyone snort large amounts of coke straight out of the bag or container that you put it in? I have lost the discipline to break coke up into lines and I have a bad habit of taking large blasts at once. The high from doing this initially feels great but I then quickly become severely dehydrated and my body starts overheating. After about an hour of consuming coke like this my nose is completely clogged and I become very nauseous. I have to constantly sip small amounts of cold Gatorade or juice to lessen these ill effects. I literally stay in my bed with my laptop in a fixed position for a few hours enduring this because I do not want to move. After a few hours pass and I begin feeling better my left chest area feels like a balloon is expanding in it. I then feel a rapid heartbeat and a severe jolting sensation that almost feels like electricity shocking my chest/heart. I went to the ER this past weekend for the pain after a night of snorting 3 grams of coke in under 2 hours and the staff conducted testing. They said everything checked out completely fine (no sign of heart attack or heart problem) and said the pain wasn't from the heart. Are these spasms I experienced probably related more to trapped air or pec muscles in my chest? Or possibly my lungs? I recently had my annual physical and my bloodwork came back with great results. I am an avid weightlifter and runner year round for the past 15 years.

Those are all very common side effects of cocaine. The chest pains mean you have taken too much. Cocaine is very dehydrating so you need to drink a lot of fluids (ideally something like gatorade as water alone can unbalance your electrolytes). The times I've injected a highish dose of coke it's make me dry heave. This is because cocaine- like all stimulants - has a fairly strong anorectic effect.
If you get to the point of chest pains or a very rapid heartbeat I'd suggest taking a benzo.

In my experience and TAKE IT FOR A GRAIN ON SALT because everyone is different and this must be acknowledged, i even with studies saying its more cardio toxic etc etc, i am a coke smoker, and when i smoke without drinking any alcohol, after say, 2-3 hours of going at it, i end up HAVING to space out my tokes or else what happens first is 1. My chest feels tight, if i continue smoking, i will notice my heart rate increasing which im sure you know is uncomfortable as heck, however with a hefty supply of booze, ive been able to go at it for days without NOTICING the side effects mentioned above, however that does not mean they are not there, thats my 2 cents, and one smart thing i can vouch for is, yes if you blast off on full throttle right from the start, sure youre gonna feel great but, i start with a small hit, sit for abit, blast off, then continue with small ones till i feel i can handle another blast off.

This makes more sense. The question becomes can I resist the urge to space out my snorting and the quantity I do at a given time. I am watching po*n while doing it so I become very impulsive. Also, I forgot to mention that the impulsivity also gives me intrusive thoughts of wanting to commit small acts of crime like petit larceny and vandalism to get arrested while high on it. I never do, I just fantasize about it from my bedroom, but man what this drug does to me! I never have these intrusive thoughts while sober.

Those are all very common side effects of cocaine. The chest pains mean you have taken too much. Cocaine is very dehydrating so you need to drink a lot of fluids (ideally something like gatorade as water alone can unbalance your electrolytes). The times I've injected a highish dose of coke it's make me dry heave. This is because cocaine- like all stimulants - has a fairly strong anorectic effect.
If you get to the point of chest pains or a very rapid heartbeat I'd suggest taking a benzo.
But why did my chest area feel like it was being shocked by electricity and spasming abruptly? The ER said this had nothing to do with my heart. How is this possible? What else could it have been?? Chest X-Rays came back normal along with EKG.

But why did my chest area feel like it was being shocked by electricity and spasming abruptly? The ER said this had nothing to do with my heart. How is this possible? What else could it have been?? Chest X-Rays came back normal along with EKG.

Could be muscle cramps in the chest due to dehydration? This can feel like you're heart, even though it's not.

Perhaps it was constricted blood vessels coke tends to either constrict the heart along w vessels somtimes it does not have this effect on the heart, but still on vessels meaning your heart pulling on vessels as it would normally trying to supply blood as it normally does but you feel the tugging and pulling via constricted vessels

L
This makes more sense. The question becomes can I resist the urge to space out my snorting and the quantity I do at a given time. I am watching po*n while doing it so I become very impulsive. Also, I forgot to mention that the impulsivity also gives me intrusive thoughts of wanting to commit small acts of crime like petit larceny and vandalism to get arrested while high on it. I never do, I just fantasize about it from my bedroom, but man what this drug does to me! I never have these intrusive thoughts while sober.
More than once, embaressinglt or not ill post... i was the time i made my 2nd to best batch of crack ever... i COULD NOT STOP SMOKING, every hit i had my pipe loaded for another go, but somthinf clicked in my head and i said fuck it im not gonna die to coke, i got up, put my pipe away, put my rocks away and set a 1hour timer on my phone for when i can resume since then, i keep my solid sexy/shiny rocks uncooked, and only cook in .5 batches at a time somtimes ill make 2 but thats on odd occasions, i try to keep it 1-1.5 bags per night and 1-2 per day (used to make everything at once) the story i mentioned above was my first true time i felt like i was fiending hardcore even though i was waiting 10min between blasts still was a huge waste pissed w myself to this day for losing control, but actions have consequences so now i cant make my old solid 4-8 gram rocks :/

Last edited:
I can relate to this as I like to IV it, and the initial rush and euphoria wears off before the parasympathetic stimulation, so I find myself waiting at least 30 min between the first few shots, then 45 min - 1 hour after that. The other night I must've done like 15 or 16 shots over a period of 14 hours. Didn't notice any chest pain thankfully, as that would have likely caused me to panic span this forum and maybe even call 911. However towards the end of the sesh I did noticed very increased body heat and profuse sweating. Cocaine is fucked up, the compulsion to redose can over power our ability to think reasonably about our own health. This is not a failure of the individual, it's simply what happens when you allow your brain to be briefly be flooded with dopamine and then almost as quickly return to normal. We're all gonna crave that dopamine, and I'd say the people with the will to never, or even just very rarely, give in to that compulsion to get that dopamine back are in the minority.

However I now know there is no way I can reasonably hold onto more than an 8th. It will be gone by the end of the week. I'm not even sure I should trust myself with a ball.

What is cocaine's "therapeutic" range? Like how many mg between noticing scary symptoms like OP and a fatal OD?