• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine + tramadol

andrek159206

Bluelighter
i take 400mg of tramadol today, i can use cocaine + alcohol tonight after the buzz ??

I have heard of a few people who died after this combo. I'm sure that somebody will make a more informative and educational comment though. Good luck, be safe.

Tramadol doesn't mix with cocaine and the instant release version has a halflife of aprox 6 hours so it takes a while till it gets out of your body. I wouldn't risk it, there were deaths with this combination, the most famous one being Old Dirty Bastard from the wu tang clan

Tramadol doesn't mix with cocaine and the instant release version has a halflife of aprox 6 hours so it takes a while till it gets out of your body. I wouldn't risk it, there were deaths with this combination, the most famous one being Old Dirty Bastard from the wu tang clan

Truly appreciate all the safety tips you contribute here brother. You have probably saved lives you don't even know about.

For anybody reading this; even with the tolerance of an Ox, sometimes Alcohol even in small amounts will kill you if mixed with other downers. I know Cocaine and Alcohol go hand-in-hand but if this is a mixture you plan on going with, please stay away from the downers. I have speedballed more than I'd like to admit and am lucky to still be alive. I have lost many friends to this combination and it is a very real risk. Tramadol may not be a full opioid but with the above average half-life, even once the effects have worn off there is a very real chance there is enough left in your system to mix with the Alcohol and kill you. Be safe out there. Best of luck

Truly appreciate all the safety tips you contribute here brother. You have probably saved lives you don't even know about.

For anybody reading this; even with the tolerance of an Ox, sometimes Alcohol even in small amounts will kill you if mixed with other downers. I know Cocaine and Alcohol go hand-in-hand but if this is a mixture you plan on going with, please stay away from the downers. I have speedballed more than I'd like to admit and am lucky to still be alive. I have lost many friends to this combination and it is a very real risk. Tramadol may not be a full opioid but with the above average half-life, even once the effects have worn off there is a very real chance there is enough left in your system to mix with the Alcohol and kill you. Be safe out there. Best of luck
Thanks man! I appreciate it, at this point it's only natural for me, in my old circle of friends I was what they would call their "encyclopedia", not only with drug safety tips, but usually any of them or their friends would come to me before they would try something new or they would want to combine two or more substances. I'm really glad to hear this!

Also I believe cocaine has some effects on serotonin reuptake as well as dopamine/norepinephrine so mixing with tramadol which is a serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (as well as an opioid) could lead to serotonin syndrome which can be fatal

yes of course, that one dirty bastard died of a heart attack if I remember right