• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine too strong wtt

darkcloud13

Bluelighter
So I have some good quality stuff on my hands. I assume it's pretty pure, almost impossible to do it without hotplate but there is one problem - it seems too pure? Is that possible?

I have experimented with C before, not very often (once in two months before), also I have low alcohol torelance but now I've done coke + alcohol 3 weeks in a row, pretty small amounts 0.25-0.5. So I assumed if I do it 3 weeks in a row I should have built up tolerance but no. But every time I've done there is always this inescapable anxiety. It feels like if I take less, usually (10mg-20mg, it's like a small bump) then I feel really clear headed and feel like it's not enough but if I take more then I can start my hear beating faster and I'm quite anxious.

Yesterday I took a very small amount 0.125 in 6 hours. At first it was fine , then I accidentally took too much, started to feel my heartbeat going very fast, measured it, it was 140bpm, of course then I started to anxious after that. After like 10mins everything passed. But still I'm worried about my heart beating so fast, not too sure if it's normal or not. At the same time I want to keep doing more because it feels better but then I don't want my heartbeat to be so fast, die or something :D
My friend who was doing it had similar effects minus the anxiety but still could not fully enjoy the effects, said it felt too strong. Actually when I think about when we stopped drinking completely, more negative effects were more noticeable.

Is there any way to enjoy coke without it's negative effects? I found that drinking some beers helps to take the edge off but I don't really want to drink a lot because I will be taking xanax to help me sleep. So I don't usually drink that much.. I have a bit of anxiety problems to be honest, so coke may not be the best choice for me but it's not like I'm anxious all the time anyway. Just wanted to mention that.
I have thought of mixing the stuff with something else but idk if would work

I'm doing coke again next week for my birthday and I don't want to be on edge all the time or anxious. Any suggestions what can I do about it? :/

To be honest, I have had these situations happen too often, maybe I should just buy low quality C (which works great for me, no anxiety) because I cannot handle it, but then again I don't want to buy something mixed with who knows what, better to buy the quality stuff. It sucks that you pay so much and then you have anxiety and can't enjoy the high. Some nights there is no anxiety but some there is a a lot

Sorry for the long post :D

Last edited:
Just keep your bumps small mate. Keep a watch on the time you took a bump and how much, theres no point in using more as its uncomfortable. If that happens and youre at home jump in a luke warm shower and sit down as it helps.

probably cut with amph imo good coke shouldn't make your heart go too crazy

Yeah, I know. Sometimes I feel the urge to redose too many times, especially if I'm at home doing nothing. Probably should change the setting too.
It's not that bad that I need a shower, but still I think about it often :/ I think it's more about my anxiety.

It's definitely not cut with amph, its from reputable dnm vendor.. I have tested it with Marquis reagent as well - no reaction. Although I know you can't rely on Marquis only but still. Someone apparently lab tested it, I think it was about 75-80% but of course you can never know, unless you do the test yourself. But I've done coke many times and I can definitely say that it doesn't feel cut with anything like amph

Side effects from concomitant alcohol use could be exacerbating problems with this.

Really good cocaine is not associated with some of what you mentioned. It could be cut with an RC - did you test it for cathinones or something like MDPV? But my guess is that the alcohol is taking a toll on your system and you?re just noticing exacerbated side effects.

How have you been eating? Hydrating properly? Sleeping enough? All those things can get messed up with daily cocaine+alcohol use, and not taking care of yourself will further exacerbate negative side effects.

I only tested it with Marquis and there was no reaction, not sure about RCS. Do they react with Marquis? I just checked on the forum, the lab test results they were 80%, no adulterants found. Also there are ton of good reviews saying that it's one of the best they have tried. But I think I will send it to a lab myself anyways just to be sure. :)

I've noticed that if I drink too much I experience more negative effects but if I don't drink at all I feel like I'm too clear-headed and almost sober and I always want to do more but then end up doing too much. Idk maybe coke is not for me.
I only use coke once a month, sometimes even once in 2 months. This is the first time I've done coke 3 weeks in a row. Yeah, I'm pretty healthy, I exercise, eat right, I don't drink daily as well. I've gone months without drinking, so that is not the case.

Also it's not like situations like this happen all the time, I've done quality stuff from different sources, sometimes when I'm at a party, it's the best night I ever had, only a little bit of anxiety. But sometimes, like yesterday, I was anxious all night. It's so frustrating. So it's not the stuff I assume.

Last edited:
Can't detect cathinones with marquis.

But, there's nothing dangerous about a 140bpm HR(and it would probably be lower if you weren't measuring it/worrying about it), and with how you are dosing, both metered and your RoA, I don't think you are going to run into any health problems, but what I do think is you are exasperating the anxiety by focusing on it and worrying about it where if you just realize that the anxiety is being caused by the cocaine and remind yourself that you have nothing to worry about, it would be a lot easier to deal with. When you are having the thoughts you are having, instead of focusing on them just slow down, think rationally, and remind yourself that you are on a stimulant which is both causing the anxiety and raising your HR(but not to a dangerous level) and shrug them off and try to just enjoy yourself.

You could always take a small dose of xanax instead of drinking, not large enough to really interfere with your cocaine high or prevent your end of night dose from working.

Also it's not like situations like this happen all the time, I've done quality stuff from different sources, sometimes when I'm at a party, it's the best night I ever had, only a little bit of anxiety. But sometimes, like yesterday, I was anxious all night. It's so frustrating. So it's not the stuff I assume.

What I've noticed alot of times is it is possible to get a good high from low purity cocaine with no/low tolerance. Low purity doesn't necessarily mean low quality and vice versa. Like, that same type of stuff you have, in another situation it could be stepped on with something benign and resold so what you have 0.100g is actually sold as 0.500g. And people would buy this and have a good time with it, doing lines, maybe even commenting on how "clean" it is solely because it hasn't been adulterated with who knows what, but is still overall weak-ish. But if you got that actual 80%+ shit, then yeah, doing a decent sized line will definitely get your heart rate up and almost kind of (at least IME) makes me freak out a little for the first 5 minutes or so. Like it's hard to understand how something could possibly get me THAT high (even though its for a relatively short amount of time).

So yea I wouldn't say it's necessarily you or the bag, its just a problem with drugs of unknown potency. Just bring less when you go out, or bring it in a little dime bag sized sack and use a key to snort little amounts off til you're good. If you keep freaking out with anxiety regardless of dose, then it's just not agreeing with you, which after a handful of uses is hard to fathom (at least IME) but sometimes when one KNOWS it's not in their best interest to do something yet they do it anyway, or are only doing it for a social type of effect, then it's better to just give it a pass.

Mixing coke with EtOH forms Coca-ethylene which lasts longer than coke alone. Might want to be mindful of this if you end up redosing frequently. It can add to potency also.

/Cocaethylene