European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cocaine tolerance

benson7

Bluelighter
Is this really a thing for casual use? For mostly a gram a fortnight use, I have noticed significantly diminishing returns over 3 months or so. It could be the gear getting worse, but I suspect that's not it. I have gone from being off my fuckin' tits off a few lines to not getting sufficiently high (but still pretty high) from snorting an entire gram in 3 hours.

Would be interested in how others fare here.

Yes. I say this often, it comes quick and lasts long. I’ve more or less “tried out” varying times of abstinence. It takes about a year to get to baseline tolerance. The great thing is, that first line after that long is just like your very first. Bad thing is, tolerance seems to come quick.

I’ve been using about once a week on average for maybe 1.5-2mos and each weekend I notice less from the same stuff. This past weekend was the last straw as even the first bump wasn’t too euphoric. Time to put it away and, god willing, pick it up again 4-6mos from now.

-GC

Sorry to get technical, but most reduction in euphoric effects is due to overexpression of the fosB gene in the nucleusaccumbens (as I see it).

Also, ketamine has a very similar timeliness. 1st dose is great, by the third dose, it's somewhat lacklustre

If you realize what's in cristy methamphetamine, and how our body metabolizes this shit is simply awe inspiring. That being said, tolorance can be a first in the ass, especially to a user, and more annoying, a cocaine romantic. Like myself.
I'll stop but man,...its an annoying dark joke from a natural, but c