• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine that turns yellow with age

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I've got 5 grams of mostly flaky fish scale cocaine that is between a year-and-a-half and two years old. To grams I got around August of 2017 while the other three grams we're gotten closer to April of 2017.

I had to store them and it's cool dry dark place. I moved about a year ago. And forgot about those five grams. About a month ago I was looking through some stuff and found them. They smell and taste and numb just like you would expect decent quality cocaine to be like. But the color turned into more of a buttery yellowish color. Some of the larger fish scale pumps still have a bit of a shimmer to them. They're still soft and easily chop up into a fine flaky powder that easily absorbs moisture out of more humid air. After doing a couple small lines, the high and overall effect and numbing all seem to be very good. What would be expected with high quality fish scale. Doing thing I can see that has changed is the color turning from White to a buttery pale yellow.

Has anybody else ever experienced this with flaky fish scale cocaine? Is it a normal occurrence with age? Or could a cut of some sort I've turned it yellow?

In my opinion, the high is still pretty decent and the numbing is still pretty decent. Maybe not as strong as when brand new but still pretty decent. I can't sell it or get rid of it because of it being yellow.

Curious as to if anybody else has experienced this happen and what might have caused it.

I've had brown coke before and it still did the job (numbing, euphoria, racing heart etc). Whether it was brown from aging or from a different way of preparing it with different chemicals, i dunno.

I've never seen brown cocaine. Up until this yellowish cocaine, all I have ever seen is white. Two or three times I have seen stuff that had a hint of a slight off-white look.

Cocaine has a shelf life of about 3-6 months, store your coke with rice to avoid this from happening as quick.

Cocaine has a shelf life of about 3-6 months, store your coke with rice to avoid this from happening as quick.

Lol back in my coke days storing coke was impossible if u know what I mean? lol

I only do a little here and there, a couple small lines or bumps here and there. More just for the fun of it or out when celebrating with friends on occasions.

My yellow cocaine still has a chemical type smell and taste and numbs the teeth and gums as you would expect with decent cocaine. The quality of the high doesn't seem to be affected. The overall effects of the cocaine haven't seemed to have weekend with age. Everything is what you would expect with decent fish scale cocaine.

The color change from white to a buttery yellow is the only thing that I can tell that has changed.

Since it turned yellow, other than giving it away to a few friends, I can't really sell any of it. I did a bleach test. Did not see any color change. Everything dissolved relatively quickly with very minimal specs trailing to the bottom of the glass. everything indicated as though it was halfway decent stuff, at least as far as the results of the bleach test.