• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Harm Reduction Cocaine tainted with tetramisole.

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelight Crew
I just saw on the news here in Sweden that they've made a seizure on a large amount of cocaine tainted with tetramisole, which is an agent to combat parasitic worm infections.
Needless to say, this shit is not good to ingest. It's been a problem for over a decade all over Europe, but apparently this seizure contained HIGH levels of tetramisole.

Seeing how big suppliers usually don't supply just one country with cocaine, this shit might be all over.

Just thought I'd post a heads up for anybody who likes the coca.

here in Sweden
8o
I could have sworn you were in the US. Just another example of how we see others. Gettin kinda tired of always seeing stuff that isn't what it is.
OT:
Never heard of this "cut" before but a quick search revealed this problem going way back in the US. This from 2009 so not sure how far back it actually goes. Makes shit more addictive? WTF?
Thanks for bringing this up as I had no clue. I feel I must be free of any parasites from all the years....

8o
I could have sworn you were in the US.
Unfortunately I'm trapped in IKEA-land.
Just another example of how we see others. Gettin kinda tired of always seeing stuff that isn't what it is.
I feel you dude!
OT:
Never heard of this "cut" before but a quick search revealed this problem going way back in the US. This from 2009 so not sure how far back it actually goes. Makes shit more addictive? WTF?
Thanks for bringing this up as I had no clue. I feel I must be free of any parasites from all the years....
I couldn't open the link?
It's crazy - a parasitic agent? What happened to laxatives and caffeine pills?

Makes shit more addictive?
Nah. But depending of which site you read: it's purported to give Cocaine more legs. But in reality: it's merely used as a bulking agent.

What happened to laxatives and caffeine pills?
Too expensive nowadays! :ROFLMAO:

Tetramisole is Levamisole and Dexamisole (both being enantiomers of Tetramisole).

And it's been going on for a long long time i.e. been showing up in DEA reports for ages. I just dunno how people cannot NOT know about this shit.

Just to brighten everybody's day here's an example of the effects and but one of the reasons why I told that other member on that Cocaine/ENT thread to check this shit out before deciding whether or not to inform their ENT of their use i.e. it's nothing to be sniffed at (no pun intended). Plenty of other pics. floating around though i.e. some people have had to have their noses removed (which is a bit inconvenient if you're a toot head let's face it)! :ROFLMAO:

Tk0kVgk.jpg

Last edited:
Too expensive! :ROFLMAO:

Tetramisole is Levamisole/Dexamisole (both are the stereoisomers of Tetramisole).

And it's been going on for a long long time. I just dunno how people cannot NOT know about this shit.

Just to brighten everybody's day here's an example of the effects and but one of the reasons why I told that other member on that Cocaine/ENT thread to check this shit out before deciding whether or not to inform their ENT of their use i.e. it's nothing to be sniffed at (no pun intended). Plenty of other pics. floating around though i.e. some people have had to have their noses removed (which is a bit inconvenient if you're a toot head let's face it)! :ROFLMAO:

Tk0kVgk.jpg
Yeah, that's fucked up. :oops: Jesus fucking Christ.

Stay safe out there folks!

Levamisole has been a “major” in many recent wedinos results for a long time now.

It’s not at all surprising to me.

I’m starting to see deaths among young cocaine users from covid where levamisole is indicated.

Cocaine isn’t worth taking at the moment unless you’ve tested it and are sure of its contents.

@tubgirl.jpg.

On a more serious note though:

It’s great that it’s being reported and being made public.

As you well know I bury my head in all these reports. And with the way they all bang on about a year on year increase in the purity of Cocaine it’d be understandable if somebody made the mistake of not being concerned. Very rarely do these reports detail the purity of large seizures i.e. they usually bang on about street level purity. Arguably that’s what counts. But it can lull some into a false sense of security.

Even more frightening is that the seizure would have been stepped on even more by the time it got to the end user!