• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine question and concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

XanMan281

Greenlighter
Well Swim tried Coke many times but never good as this batch (it's also way cheaper). It is different in many ways and I'm concerned if it's legit because the high is different. So Swim snorts about two 2 inch lines wait and about 1-3 minutes Swim starts to feel a rush and want to move my legs. 5 minutes in I can't stop talking and and Swim feels like I'm in a very content happy excited mood.

This follows until the 25 minute mark, thensw just feels stoned. The previous Coke I tried had a horrible comedown, so bad I would pop a benzo. After about 40 minutes high is gone and I crave it on a scale from 1-10 about a 6. So do you guys think this is something else Bc I've never had such a clean comedown. No benzos with this batch either.

it also clumps together in humid weather and sticks to my ID

I'm new here and don't know how to post pics but I have some if I can find out how to do this.

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight, unfortunately the use of "swim" here is prohibited, as well as substance id, because it would only be speculation. However, what you described, sounds like high end cocaine, usually the comedown is far less obtrusive, with the "good stuff" stay safe, have fun and familiarize yourself with the blua!

- Hopeless soul

sounds like cocaine to me, but we don't allow SWIM or substance ID here.

Status
Not open for further replies.