• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine purity test

joshtreekeepr

Greenlighter
A guy I know used the eztest to test the purity of cocaine he was using but there was no color reaction at all. Does this mean that it wasn't cocaine? Is the test reliable? Are the tests for cocaine rather than purity more reliable? He did report numbness and mild euphoria. Could this be placebo? Would love to get informed. Thanks.

The tests are notoriously unreliable

The effect you experienced :) might be placebo, might not be - nobody here can tell you I'm afraid

Thanks for reply. He is also wondering how much is safe to take being he doesn't know for sure if its actually cocaine. What else might it be be? are there other fake cocaine substances that can still get you high? Is it still worth tacking?

I always thought if you wanted to check purity the caveman way was to cook it , get one gram and cook it for smoking you should get one gram back ,if you don’t you can figure the percentage of cut it has..... like I said caveman way

I'm intrigued cold you elabertte or provide some links preferably YouTube. Thanks.He does seem to be twerking but not like pure cocaine affects like pure cocaine high. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks. Also he spillled some of his stuff while writting was a chalange as he couldnt see the keys similar to mdma cmdown i guess.