• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine plug admitted to cutting his product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arksenu

Bluelighter
OK so obviously the majority of all coke will be cut to some extent unless you have very very good connections, no doubt. Of course, every plug you have will always say its fire and not cut and all that.

Today I bought from a new plug and, on first glance, his product seemed like the best shit I've had because 1. it was one solid rock and 2. it had that shine to it and 3. it was moist

I tried it and it was very smooth, no burn and it felt great, and unlike previous coke I tried the comedown is literally non existent despite the smooth ass high.

I asked him if its cut with anything and he without hesitation just said he cuts it with a little bit of ephedrine...

Ok so I appreciate the honesty, but a.) why the fuck would you tell your customers your coke is CUT, others wont be as forgiving as me and will probably never buy from you again if you told them that, and b.) why cut it with ephedrine? If you're only using a 'little' what's the point? Are you really making significant profit from that?

Is ephedrine and coke a safe combination, anyway?

If it is, I guess it's a better cut then fucking levamisole or some shit...

Ephedrine is a mild stimulant, it's not gonna make coke any healthier but i doubt its gonna cause much of an issue at the low doses that are probably used to cut the coke. Levamisole is usually cut into the coke straight from the source so your stuff could still have leva in it.

Every dealer is gonna cut their product

Sure, but why cut it at all if you're admitting to cutting it?

Also, he said that it was cut with ephedrine 'straight from the source', but for some reason I'm not sure I trust that.

Ephedrine is an active cut, meaning it adds to the stimulant effect but is no more dangerous than the C itself. At XXX$ per gram, cut happens.

It would seem your dealer broke the IDG- International Dealers Guild, guidelines by admitting that it's cut and not 99.999% pure like all other coke. He will probably be fined at next months meeting when membership dues are collected.

Sorry but I'm not seeing this as any real HR. PM me if you disagree.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.