• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Overdose

BadPhish94

Greenlighter
So I shoot coke, very rarely do I snort it. I had been on like about a month binge so clearly your tolerance goes up a little bit. A .1 shot used to be enough but now on a regular shot I was doing anywhere from .2 to .3 in one. I had missed my last shot and have been poking myself for quite a bit so I put a little bit more in the shot because if I did get it I would get a bell ringer forsure. I ended up having my buddy do it for me because I got so frustrated. First try bam, he gets it. Last thing I remember was saying holy shit that taste good. And then I woke up in a chair. My bf and buddy told me I fell backwards starting seizing and foaming my jaw was clenched shut and I guess they had to pry it open with a bottle opener. My eyes were in the back of my head and my whole body was stiff as a board convulsing. I have no recollection of that and almost don't want to believe it. Point of this is be fucking careful cuz I always am and make sure I'm not doing too much of any drug. I just got so mad and didn't even think and got a case of the fuck it's. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Yes here we call it doing the chicken. Yes it was an overdose that didn't kill you.

Never heard of such a thing once I snorted almost a whole gram of coke by accident I thought I was gonna die my heart was beating so fast I could barely stand much less walk

I've also turned red and gotten so swollen up I couldnt walk on my feet. My skin was burning and blotchy red. When i got there the doc asked how much i shot up. Well i had never shot up in my life, still havent. I that was after staying up for 5 days snorting coke. I was hallucinating. Shadow people. The whole shebang.

I'd try and stick to just snorting it! And if u have any benzos on hand and u feel as if uve taken too much then pop a few benzos. Back in my coke days Clonazepam has pulled me out of many coke ODs.

Yes a coke seizure is a real thing. The sudden high blood pressure can lead to seizures and the next stage is a stroke.

Heavy crack use triggered my exploding head syndrome, which is thought to be a type of small seizure. A hundred or so head explosions in 30 minutes is not really that small when I think about it.

I had to cut way back.

I just hate the idea of injecting myself. Never was a fan of needles.