• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine, note or key

I used parliaments, or a snooter, or a straw, or an emptied tube of a pen.

Parliament-Light-1024x-d0e1232f-61e0-4651-a6f3-7a1a51c953b8-1200x1200.png

And yeah bills are absolutely filthy and contaminated with all sorts of nasties.

And yeah bills are absolutely filthy and contaminated with all sorts of nasties.
Money is disgustingly filthy. I read a study a while back that found something like 80% of bills to be contaminated with E. coli.

Fun Fact: In the late 80s/early 90s nearly ALL $100 bills had traces of cocaine on them.

I always used to use bills but these days I use checks lol. Yea they’re dirty, it’s not smart, but a key you’ll spill half your shit.

I’ll use my “anatomical snuff box” long before a key. Extend your thumb out and back as far as you can. Notice the cupped area between two tendons on your wrist. Dump some powder in there and sniff. Much better than a key, and cleaner than a bill. Also it’s always with you.

-GC

Parliament cigarettes. The filter is smaller, so the end has a little cup you can scoop up coke. It's almost perfect for cocaine, and you can't spill like with a key. Also less conspicuous if police search your shit.

uo-1499079912-25480-15.jpg

Awesome! Definitely gonna try using one of these from now on; I am SO SICK of having to snort my coke out of the foreskin of random strangers

You do have an immune system for a reason.

A rolled up piece of printer paper cut down to size works, or a drinking straw, or the tip of a butter knife, or just bust a line out and snort it freestyle. It kinda doesn't matter.

I enjoy being able to breathe freely out of my nose, and sniffing coke will eventually prevent that from happening. I find smoking to be much more enjoyable

Plugging cocaine is also quite effective, now that I think about it, and thanks to it being administered as a solution it's not as damaging.