• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Non-Responders - exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sholzers

Greenlighter
Hi there,

I've done high quality coke a couple of times in my life and never felt any high. It's supressing appetite and I'm a bit more wake, but otherwise - no effect at all, let alone "euphoria" (I envy those with that kind of high a lot). So yesterday, I tried coke iv for the very first time, first 50, later 100mg, considered to be pretty high dose. Well, what can I say - same effect. Plus minus nothing:)

So what the hell is wrong with me? Do Non-Responders exist? Pretty disappointing liaison with Coke so far...

Hey there! Welcome to Bluelight. I see this is your first post and we definitely don't expect people to know everything about the ins and outs of the forums on the first day, but do begin to acquaint yourself with the forum guidelines before posting in existing threads or creating new ones. There are a lot of factors involved in determining what is and is not appropriate material here. Truthfully, a large degree of this decision making process is based upon our subjective opinion, but we make it work.

While I see the value in discussing this topic, but this is not something that we have the capability of handling with any kind of accuracy. The answer is, it is possible. Anything is possible in terms of human physiology. Different people are effected in different ways by different drugs. We all know this. Unfortunately, the best answer that we can give you, is that, it is possible. So, for that reason, I'm closing this instead of embroiling the forums in endless conjecture and debate over this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.