• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine making me sleepy.

fermonos

Bluelighter
Well just done a few lines of cocaine, and it's kind of made me sleepy.

I have been up for 17 hours or so but it shouldn't make me sleepy?

You on any antidepressants? Some of those fuck with coke. I forgot whether it was seroquel or resperidone that I was on but I read online a trip report of someone who said they thought they got some mild serotonin poisoning from a couple small lines while they was on whichever one I was on at the time (I don't think I'm making any sense). Anyway if you're on a beta blocker or an SSRI or some antipschotic that might be interacting with it you might wanna look it up, with a drug as popular as cocaine there will be a decent amount of research.
Also did you do it with friends? If they're getting sleepy too then you might've just gotten ripped off with crushed up sleeping pills or something because they burn like hell and have a shitty drip - the antihistamine one's do anyway (Before you judge me for snorting antihistamines I've only done it when I was having an allergic reaction and I don't to have epi pens I just have naloxone which wouldn't work because I'm allergic to codeine not morphine and it hadn't turned into morphine yet and they potentiate codeine anyway so why not?)

Fermonos, I don't know what we can do for you here. I mean no disrespect, but this could be literally anything.

Was it cut real bad? Could be that, could be the quality. How regularly do you use? With myself, after prolonged stimulate use I get to a point where I can sleep somewhat normally. I've gotten the sleepy feeling before but that was on meth, which was more often than not, most likely the amount of cut used. Need more info you're not giving us much to work with