• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cocaine in pills?

Lol I aint NEVER gotten high from eaten a bump of coke. Why on earth do you think they would put something so insignificant and useless into a pill?

Wont do anything. These types of pills dont exist.

Its a ravers Fairy Tale

Lol I aint NEVER gotten high from eaten a bump of coke. Why on earth do you think they would put something so insignificant and useless into a pill?

Wont do anything. These types of pills dont exist.

Its a ravers Fairy Tale

Yes it works, but you need to eat roughly double/triple what you would snort to get high. Eating a bump is just gonna make you feel a little relaxed, not coked up

I came across a roll with cocaine in it in 09 (1 roll out of probably 30-40 batches i'd come across), but yes it's rare and pointless

Last edited:
Cocaine does show up in pills - last year more than ever!

I really cant understand why a presser would waste good coke in pills as such a small amount will have zero positive effects (even if the pill was snorted).

A lot of dealers simply say - these pills have 'coke' in them to entice inexperienced users to buy the pill - the user think - Ooh Ill have a coke buzz/high - I can say I have tried coke etc.

Anyone ever found a pill with coke in it? Recently got a hold of some red rhino/ecko's up in the northwest and they supposedly contain coke but I thought that was relatively unheard of? Tested out okay with marquis but I'm still curoius...

Any ideas? :)

Cocaine is certainly active when taken orally. The point of snorting is to direct shot it to the blood brain barrier and get the high for 15 mins. Orally would be okay, just a slower method of being activated in your brain to put in short. It also causes various complications when taken orally for extended amounts of time.