• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Cocaine: how much for an ultra-sensitive first timer?

Jrnh

Greenlighter
Hi there!
I'm 35, female, and 150lbs.
Over my lifetime I've come to realize that I'm very sensitive to most drugs, and need less than most people do.

I rarely use anything unprescribed because of my panic disorder, but I have an opportunity to try coke, and I can't seem to find any info on a good amount to start with, taking into account that I'm ultra-sensitive to things (for example, I'm prescribed 10mg Adderall but I only take 5mg) and nervous about trying coke because I'm prone to panic, but I still want to see what it's about.

So with that in mind, what would be a good starting amount for me?

I take this thread to ask: What dose should I take after four years without taking it? And it is not that the one taken for a long time those years were about three times, so my tolerance is still low. I weigh about 110 pounds.

I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s a good idea if you have panic attacks, cocaine can be very overwhelming.

But if you decide anyways, start with just the corner of a credit card which would probably be 25-50 mg. It really all depends on the quality of the cocaine and what it is cut with Because most coke especially in the US is cut to shit.

But yes literally a credit card corner scooped in the bag, or a “key bump” which is with a key and you do the same thing. It’s a safe way to take a small amount of cocaine in