• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine. How long do you normally wait between lines?

I was just talking about actually timing myself...the only time I actually timed myself was with rock - with a digital timer ....i should've got a 20 minute hour glass for the job

But yea he didn't have get all uncomfortable about it...eventually he'll be smoking rocks too

45 minutes about right?

I did one and then another in about 15 mins.. although they maybe weren't too big.

Difficult to tell if it made the feeling better or just last for longer 🤣
Hey for me and my wife it just depends on if we are at home or at the swingers club. At home we probably do a line about an hour apart but when it’s just me I usually do one every 20 mins or so. At the club probably every 15 mins.

About 20-30 minutes if I'm doing full lines, or 5-20 minutes if I'm doing smaller bumps.

Like most dopaminergic drugs, coke makes me redose compulsively. I can't really stop myself or stick to a timeline, which is why I generally don't buy cocaine because my gram will be gone in 4 hours and there goes my drug money for the day.
Same with me

In the beginning about 40minutes, once you get going you want one more and more frequently.

I try to wait 30-45 minutes but that doesn’t workout that well most of the time.

For me I've always started with 3 lines and then 20 to 30mins later I snort 3 more lines. All wile being drunk at the same time.

Usually your mouth is kind of numb not dry. But... If your mouth is abnormally dry you have to question whether is was cut with Antihistamines because some drug dealers will do that. And it sucks when they do because it ruins the high.

Usually your mouth is kind of numb not dry. But... If your mouth is abnormally dry you have to question whether is was cut with Antihistamines because some drug dealers will do that. And it sucks when they do because it ruins the high.
Slowly coming back now. Been about 90 minutes since last bump